Weekly weigh in

Penny Denny
on 12/6/09 8:37 pm - Collinsville, VA
Hi Everybody.

Today, I am at 167. That is down from last week. On the weeks that I work, I am always up. And then when I'm off from work, my weight goes down about 4 pounds. Does anyone have know why? I eat about the same things I think. I do stand most of the day, and my legs swell. Could I be holding fluid?

Today, I'm going to Roanoke to shop all day by myself. I love it. Then I'm going to my monthly meeting with our dr's office.

I'm doing another 5k on Saturday if the weather allows.

Have a great week, Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

dlo2
on 12/6/09 8:47 pm, edited 12/6/09 8:52 pm - Brandenburg, KY
dlo2
on 12/6/09 9:02 pm - Brandenburg, KY
Good morning Penny.  Thanks for posting.  I always look forward to your post.  I am down 2 lbs. this week.  I am at 195.  I am trying very hard to lose 50 lbs. by Christmas.  Sort of my christmas present to myself.  If my body keeps doing what it has been doing I should be able to make it.  Have a great shopping trip today.  I am shopping as well, but staying local.   

Brenda E.
on 12/6/09 9:37 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with

Good morning, Penny!  Hope you have a great time shopping!

I am down 4 lbs this week to 323.  I was hoping to make it under 300 by the first of the year but that looks like it will really be pushing it if I do.  I have an interview in DC today so I am sure I will get lots of walking in and the meeting with my trainer tonight for a good workout!!  Should be a busy but fun day :) 

Hope you all have a fabulous day!!

Brenda

Toobcherished
on 12/7/09 8:17 am - Henrico, VA
I am down 6lbs since last Monday.  YAY!!!!!

Tanya

After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you.
1 Peter 5:10

MerMer
on 12/7/09 10:37 am
Hello Ms. Penny,

I am down to 189. I pound lighter than last week. YAY!!!

Penny Denny
on 12/7/09 7:58 pm - Collinsville, VA
WOW!!! Everyone had a great week. Hope that this upcoming week is just as successful.

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Ms Court
on 12/7/09 9:54 pm - Remington, VA
I was at 180.6.  :)

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views