Christmas Party Event on Wednesday!!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/6/09 12:29 am, edited 12/6/09 12:30 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with

Jackie and Sue are pleased to announce that the Fredericksburg /Stafford Weight Loss Group Support Meeting and Christmas Party will be held on Dec 9th  (Wednesday, 10/09/09) at  7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m at:

The Free Lance-Star Building,  607 William Street suite 100, Fredericksburg 22401  - slight change from our previous venue but where we have a kitchen to keep food hot…or reheat it........

This meeting is open to anyone who wants to know more about weight loss surgery or considering the surgery and want to talk to people who have had it, to people who are scheduled for gastric bypass surgery and to people who have had the surgery. If you had the surgery some time ago and want to get back on track with encouragement – then this meeting is for you!  No cost, no negativity – no weighing - only positive encouragement!  If you are considering plastic surgery – come and talk to people who have had it done!

Come join us Wednesday 09th in our Christmas Party event!!!.  Please come and have fun! Please bring a dish that is weight loss friendly and the recipe if you have it!! Also your partner and family are all welcome at this event!!  Additionally bring a bag with you as we have a ton of free samples to give away (from Chike Nutrition, Kay’s naturals etc) and some raffle prizes too ….…. it would help with planning if you can send me a quick note if you plan to come but not a necessity!

If you are struggling to get back to where you need to be – or if you want to help others – this is also the meeting for you!

Please feel free to bring up any topic of Weight Loss that is concerning you or that you are curious about. If we don’t know the answer we will get it for you!  We also have a selection of OH magazines free to members!

We hope to see you on Wednesday!!

Call Jackie on 540 548 8012  or Sue on 540 373 080 if you have any queries.

Brenda E.
on 12/6/09 11:06 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Gonna do my best to be there with my hubby!  Looking forward to meeting you Jackie!!

Brenda

(deactivated member)
on 12/6/09 11:12 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Same here Brenda!! I will be bringing my 6 year old son too!

Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views