Just dropping by

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/09 2:41 am
I am feeling better today, although my taste seems to have changed in the last 48 hours.  Not really much appetite today at all.  Pain and irritation from yesterday have decreased and - Joy of Joys ----  I pooped!  Yeah!!!  Feel free to join me in the happy dance.  I do it while holding my belly REALLY still! 
lysb
on 11/30/09 3:46 am - Alexandria, VA
Hooray!  so glad you are feeling better!  thanks for sharing, hold that belly still, and no coughing and/or sneezing!  lys

Ms Court
on 11/30/09 5:00 am - Remington, VA
roflmao, remembering the days.  :)

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 11/30/09 5:25 am - Richmond, VA
Glad to hear you are feeling better. :) Your appetite will come & go that's for sure. Remember to sip, sip, sip & try to eat as best you can. All best!
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

caroline2622
on 11/30/09 5:43 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Alright !!  Take it one day at a time.   Each day there will be small changes and it will get better.  

Take care

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
Ken Currin
on 12/7/09 11:09 am - South Hill, VA
Taste was a big issue with me, had no appetite and everything tasted differant, especailly water. But is all goes away and things really get back to normal before you know it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views