LAST WEEK!!! - 2009 Holiday Greeting Exchange

Kitty Kat
on 11/29/09 11:17 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am!

This Friday, 4th December is the last day to join the 2009 Greeting Card Exchange. Cut off time will be 5pm.

I've sent out an email to the current participants to verify all the details. Please reply if you have already signed up so that I can move forward with finalizing the list & emailing everyone. 

Those wishing to participate please send your details to [email protected]. Please include your name, address & OH user id. :) 

Thanks in advance to all of the participants. Hope ya'll have a wonderful Monday!

All best! 

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

~~Theresa Marie~~
on 12/1/09 4:29 am - Closing in on SkinnyVille, VA
Have the addresses been emailed yet? I only ask because I received a card today from someone on OH and I definitely don't want to overlook that email.

Thanks!
Theresa Marie
Lap RNY  - April 30, 2008
Open heart surgery (mitral valve repair & MAZE) - April 13, 2009
356/297.5/152.5/170/150 - consult/surgery morn/now/dr goal/my goal
Skinnyville is NO longer miles away...  It's a mere walk to the corner!!
Facebook me @ Theresa Marie Lehman

Kitty Kat
on 12/1/09 5:23 am - Richmond, VA
Theresa,

I sent out a verification email on Friday, November 27th asking for each person to verify their information. You were included in that email. To ensure that its the correct email (which is the only one I have for you) would you please email me at [email protected].

In addition, the cut off is this coming Friday & since I sent out the email a few others have replied that they too would like to participate. The final list will be sent out Friday, December 4th some time in the evening since the cut off is 5pm.

:) 
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

~~Theresa Marie~~
on 12/1/09 10:35 am - Closing in on SkinnyVille, VA
Hi Kat!!! Thanks for getting back to me. I will double check that email, looking for your email address because to my knowledge, (& I may have over looked it) I haven't seen one from that screen name. But I will definitely email you on that email address so that you can verify that you have the correct one for me.

Thanks so much!
Theresa Marie
Lap RNY  - April 30, 2008
Open heart surgery (mitral valve repair & MAZE) - April 13, 2009
356/297.5/152.5/170/150 - consult/surgery morn/now/dr goal/my goal
Skinnyville is NO longer miles away...  It's a mere walk to the corner!!
Facebook me @ Theresa Marie Lehman

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views