So what are you all doing for Thanksgiving???

(deactivated member)
on 11/25/09 4:39 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

We are going to have dinner at my son's first au pair's house. She is Romanian and has never cooked a turkey!  In fact she has never really done much cooking in her whole life. Last time she cooked something Romanian at our house she nearly set the house on fire!  Some friends of her husband's are coming over too so I have no idea how many of us she plans to poison.....er ......cook for..........Please pray for us

Jackie
Kitty Kat
on 11/25/09 6:48 am - Richmond, VA
Hope you & Connor have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We will be at home this year with some special guests & will be enjoying the many blessings especially the one that is the best....the gift of time.

Hugs.
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Brenda E.
on 11/25/09 9:10 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

We are getting together with my husbands family and have all split up the cooking.  Everything is ready to go except the potatoes that I plan to do tomorrow right before we leave. 

Brenda

vagirl00
on 11/25/09 10:20 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Hey, Jackie:

Sounds like you are in for an interesting time!  lol  Hope you and Connor have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Romanian style!  :)

A quiet day is planned here...family and my daughter's roommate.  Plan on enjoying a day with everyone in one place! 
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views