Back on Track - Wednesday Post

Ms Court
on 11/24/09 9:21 pm - Remington, VA
Hello & good morning!  How are you today?  Doing well here.  Ready for noon to hit so I can start my holiday weekend!  What are your plans?  This afternoon I will be headed to the grocery store for a few last minute items, then home to back my pie & chill.  If I can manage throught the rain drops I make take the dog for a walk.  Tomorrow will be up to watch the parade, head to the sil for a few hours then off to my dads for dinner.  Up early on friday to do some shopping.  I love Thanksgiving.

No protein - kids drank all the milk last night
cuppas - in
B - yogurt w/granol & english muffin
S - apple with peanut butter
L - sandwich when I get home
S - ?
D - ?

I wish you all a safe & wonderful holiday full of thanks, love, friends & family!!  Happy Thanksgiving.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 11/24/09 11:03 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am. Doing all right here. Waiting for Miss Kayla to get home from her 1/2 day then is baking & cook city for us here. Both buggas are excited about. We'll be baking gingerbread cookies, sugar cookies, pumpkin bread, pound cake, apple pie & pumpkin pie. Our turkey & ham are ready to get their bake on & I'm going to be getting a few other things from the store today to get the rest prepared. This pm will be getting things prepped. Expecting company tomorrow which we're happy to have & are going to enjoy the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, the gift of time & giving thanks for more than just the food on our table. We'll be decorating starting Friday & getting all things Christmas moving along. The weekend will be low key I pray. Enjoy ya'll!

Nutrition
Cuppas & vits down
B - parmesan cheese omelet w/ pumpkin butter on top
S - 6 slices of provolone cheese (thin)
D - chinese minus the rice
S - protein drink
S - no clue

All best!
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views