sorry I haven't been here lately

meantine
on 11/21/09 9:33 pm
I am so sorry to all of my buddies on here. I have been doing great. Just trying to get use to my new body and new way of life.  I am in a size 10 and keep saying a size 8 would be nice but then my family keeps tell me to be happy and to remember that a little over a year ago I was in a size 28.

I so love getting up during the week and getting to the gym and exercising.  I am doing things that I never thought I would ever be able to do.

I am so happy and wish everyone on here  the happiness and healthy life that I have found.
Just remember to take a little time for you everyday.

Take Care and God bless,
       Christine
(deactivated member)
on 11/22/09 3:30 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Christine - it is better to be living your life than sitting on the board all day! So congratulations!

I never made it to an 8 either - I don't think my body is destined to get there so I have settled for a 10 too! I am happy and healthy which is not something I was almost 4 years ago!!

Come back and let us know how you are doing from time to time!!

Take care

Jackie

lysb
on 11/22/09 7:31 am - Alexandria, VA
Christine - good to see you, you look fabulous!  I haven't been here much either, what with being out there living life, and exercising, plus family, work, its hard to be here.  But i do try to stop in.  Glad you are doing so well!  lys

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views