Support Groups

samanthavidler
on 11/22/09 12:08 am - Portsmouth , VA
My name is Samantha, and I just moved here to VA. My husband is being stationed in Norfolk. I want to know if anyone knows of a good support group locally and a good doctor. I was banded in August. I don't know anyone here and it would be great to know some people in the weight loss community. Thanks!
Carla C.
on 11/22/09 4:53 am - Norfolk, VA
www.sentaraweightloss.com

that is for starters.  We meet once a month, and we also have a be-well group once a month.  Not enough meetings for me, but will do for now.  I had my surgery 08 July 09, and Sentara has been great.

Norfolk Surgical Group is wonderful. I looked into several groups before chosing, and am very pleased with my decision.

email me if you want to [email protected]
dwpersel
on 11/22/09 7:46 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Not sure if you live in Dahlgren or the Tidewater area. If you do live in Dahlgren , there is a group that meets in Fredericksburg the second Wednesday of each month at the Free Lance Star Newspaper building. Watch this OH forum when either Jackie Thodos or Sue Baker makes a posting.

Diana

kfowler
on 12/30/09 4:48 pm - Spotsylvania, VA
Do you have more information on this Frederickburg group?

prissy25
on 12/30/09 8:12 pm - Barboursville, VA
Contact Jackie Thodos or Sue Baker they are in charge of this  group its a awesome bunch...
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views