Back on Track - Thursday post

Ms Court
on 11/18/09 9:51 pm - Remington, VA
So I am home today, gonna do whatever I want.  Woke up early due to lots of wonderful wishes via text & phone calls.  Now I am sipping on my coffe & enjoying the puppy,thinking about taking him for a nice little walk around the rain drops.  Will be spending some time reading "New Moon" again today before I head to the theater at midnight to see the movie tonight.  Lunch plans with my bff, dinner plans with the family.  Hubby left me a beautiful card on the counter this a.m.

My bil got the job yesterday.  He will go meet with them next week for the employment package presentation & he starts on Dec. 1.  He is so happy & relieved.  My "son" came over last night for some homework help.  I have to say that I love this kid.  He is so polite & helpful, appreciative of everything we give him.  He is working so hard in school this year.  He is making all A's & B's and trying to keep up with everything.  I am very proud of who he has become in the 3 years that I have known him and his potential for the future.

cuppas in
no protein (still need to get to the store)
B - probably some french toast as it is my favorite
S - none
L - trying a new restaurant so not sure
S - fruit
D - probably a salad of some sort as I am craving it.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/09 11:00 pm, edited 11/18/09 11:01 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi Courtney - sounds like everything is looking great for you today - sending my best wishes to you too!!!!!!  And great news for your BIL  - and before Christmas - that will be a relief to his family!!

vitamins and fluids already started

B - shake and a banana
S - boiled egg
L - flat out with cheese, onion and 70% reduced fat pepperoni slices ( I liken it to a pizza)
S - celery and peanut butter
D - few prices of Italian sausage with onions and peppers
S - not sure if I will need but if I do as chocolate shake...

Have a wonderful day!!

Jackie
Kitty Kat
on 11/18/09 11:32 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you enjoy all that you have planned today! LOVE YOU!

Nutrition
Cuppas & vits down
B - cinnamon & pumpkin butter french toast (1 slice/crust removed)
S - hummus on 4 wheat crackers
D - undecided
S - protein drink
D - hmmm no idea got company coming :) 

All best!
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views