Back on Track - Monday

Ms Court
on 11/15/09 10:52 pm - Remington, VA
Morning all!  So glad to be back amongst my family although the break was nice for my brain.  Enjoyed most of my week off.  Having some stressful issues at home, teenagers,  husband, family, etc.  The  quitting smoking thing and a bad decision to stop my depression meds too are not helping me.  I can acknowledge that was a mistake on my part & have an appointment with my dr. tomorrow to correct things.

We didn't do too much last week.  Got part of the basement painted (we ran out of paint), got a new puppy (a new walking partner for me), spent some time with family, old friends, etc.  Now we are on to my bday week (I like  to celebrate a lot).  This past saturday we celebrated with my dad, thursday my actual bday will be a family dinner,  and then next  weekend is celebrating with my mom.  So much fun!!!!  So I also drastically cut my hair, it is up past my shoulders, I was feeling daring.  I love it, so cute & flirty.  Hopefully will be posting pictures soon!!!!

So my weight is up another 3 lbs., not good.  I need to make a lot stronger effort there.  I got our health group at work started up again so I will be getting some extra support there with others who have some health goals of their own.  With the cutie pie new puppy we got I plan to incorporate him into a walking buddy, right now he is so little that he tires out so easily but he looks like he is going to get pretty big so he will make a great walking buddy.

cuppas for today are in
protein - need to pick up some more
b - yogurt & wheat english muffin
s - apple
l - who knows
s- who knows
d - chicken breasts & stuff.

Have a great one!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 11/15/09 11:19 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am. Glad to see you this am. I'm praying for you about all that you are facing. God has a plan. Let go and let Him. We had a nice weekend. Thankful for the nice temps & beautiful sunshine which allowed us to get out and about. I'm not easily surprised however, yesterday I got a few very wonderful ones. A nice way to end the weekend. Enjoyed some novels, bugga time, nature time & learned some very interesting details with regard to a couple situations. I'm so thankful for my fam & friends and their continued support & love & especially for listening to gut instincts & seeking/receving guidance. 

Nutrition
Cuppas & vits down
B - slice of double fiber wheat, crust removed, cinnamon & pumpkin butter french toast
S - a few slices of provolone cheese
D - undecided
S - protein drink
S - not sure; another protein drink

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

vagirl00
on 11/15/09 11:42 pm
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Good morning!

Off and running today, but made sure I got some exercise in -- yay!

Exercise:

55 minutes on the treadmill, 10 minutes with weighter hula hoop

Food:

B:  Greek yogurt flavored pumpkin, Go Lean Cereal
S:  Muscle Milk Light
L:  Probably a salad
S:  Unjury protein shake
D:  Greek yogurt with fresh fruit
S:  Fat free, sugar free pudding

Have a good day, all!
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views