Hi!

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/09 10:20 am
Hi - just wanted to introduce myself.  I live east of richmond, about an hour.  I am scheduled for RNY on 11/23/09.  I am very excited and not really nervous.  I am married and have a 10 year old son.  My husband had RNY in January of this year - same surgeon.  So I have a pretty good support person!  Anyway, just stopping in to say hi!
~~Theresa Marie~~
on 11/15/09 10:58 am - Closing in on SkinnyVille, VA
Hi there!

I'm Theresa & it's nice to meet you! Welcome to the VA boards. Congrats to your hubby for his surgery and congrats to you for your upcoming surgery!! While we don't share the same surgeon, (I didn't choose Dr H but chose Da Bautista), we share the same surgeons office. So if I can be of any support, or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to message me. Feel free to add me to your friends list as well!!!

Again, welcome to our boards and congrats on the surgery!!
Theresa Marie
Lap RNY  - April 30, 2008
Open heart surgery (mitral valve repair & MAZE) - April 13, 2009
356/297.5/152.5/170/150 - consult/surgery morn/now/dr goal/my goal
Skinnyville is NO longer miles away...  It's a mere walk to the corner!!
Facebook me @ Theresa Marie Lehman

caroline2622
on 11/15/09 11:13 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Welcome to the VA Forum    Glad you have a good support system.   Keep in touch, let us know how you are doing

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
Toobcherished
on 11/15/09 11:23 am - Henrico, VA
Hi I'm Tanya, I had surgery 11/9/09.  I just wanted to say hello and welcome you to the Va board.

Tanya

After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you.
1 Peter 5:10

CKatGo
on 11/15/09 6:53 pm - VA
Hi, I live in New Kent and we have the same surgery date. I have been on my liquid diet for a week now. Just think one week from today is surgery day! Good luck to you! Please add me to your friends list.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, love and self-discipline. 2 Tim 1:7
(deactivated member)
on 11/15/09 8:04 pm, edited 11/15/09 8:05 pm

We are neighbors!  I live in West Point.  Same surgery date too - how cool!  I did add you - thanks.  I am sure we will be comparing notes a bit.  And thanks everyone else!  I am really looking forward to next week. 

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/09 8:24 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Welcome to the VA Board! It is an exciting time to take back your life again and I am excited fro you. With your husband having had it earlier this year ,you should have some expeirience of the lifestyle already. Good luck and keep us posted!

Jackie
Kitty Kat
on 11/15/09 9:50 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am & welcome to the VA Board. Congrats on your upcoming surgery for you & hope your husband's journey is going well.

All best!
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

dlo2
on 11/15/09 9:59 pm - Brandenburg, KY
Welcome to the VA Board and congratulations on your upcoming surgery.  I think it is neat that you and your husband will be sharing this journey together.
(deactivated member)
on 11/15/09 10:01 pm
My hubby is great and my family is also very supportive.  I do have amusing pictures in my head of us both eating the wrong thing one day and racing for the can!  If that's not bonding, I don't know what is! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views