Don't forget - TONIGHT!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/09 9:44 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with

After a Summer hiatus, Jackie and Sue are pleased to announce that the Fredericksburg/Stafford Weight Loss Group Support Meeting will be held on Nov 11th  (Wednesday, 11/11/09) at  7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m at:

The Free Lance-Star Building, Community Room, 616 Amelia Street, Fredericksburg 22401

This meeting is open to anyone who wants to know more about weight loss surgery or considering the surgery and want to talk to people who have had it, to people who are scheduled for gastric bypass surgery and to people who have had the surgery. If you had the surgery some time ago and want to get back on track with encouragement – then this meeting is for you!  No cost, no negativity – no weighing - only positive encouragement!  If you are considering plastic surgery – come and talk to people who have had it done!

Come join us Wednesday 11th in our “Fall – Gettin’ Back to Business" meeting.   We have not had a meeting for a few months so let’s get back to business and let’s get on with support and interesting topics!!! We are looking to see old faces and some new ones – this is YOUR Support Group Meeting so come tell us what YOU need!!! Worried about the holidays? Let’s talk tactics!!

If you are struggling to get back to where you need to be – or if you want to help others – this is also the meeting for you!

Please feel free to bring up any topic of Weight Loss that is concerning you or that you are curious about. If we don’t know the answer we will get it for you!  We also have a selection of OH magazines free to members! And we may have some samples although we are waiting for some to be delivered yet.

We hope to see you on Wednesday!!

Call Jackie on 540 548 8012  or Sue on 540 373 080 if you have any queries.

Kitty Kat
on 11/10/09 10:19 pm - Richmond, VA
Hope the meeting goes wonderfully this pm. I'll be saying prayers & sending warm vibes. :) 
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/09 10:27 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
It will be just great to see everyone again!!! I have missed these sessions and I need the support also - you never stop needing support!

Jackie
virtly
on 11/11/09 1:13 am - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
I wish I could make it tonight. Jackie, I workout a Gold's Gym too. I saw that you mentioned that a few post ago. Working ou****rainer twice a week and I love spinning class.
michelleg111806
on 11/11/09 11:32 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/23/09 with
Great Meeting - Can't wait till next month!  Off to Wegman's

(kidding)

Lost Since Surgery:

6 feet tall
All-Time High - 385lbs

(deactivated member)
on 11/11/09 12:06 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
lol You are a trip!! Was good to see you again - you look fabulous!!!

Jackie
sue baker
on 11/12/09 12:07 pm - fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 04/12/06 with
Ok, Michelle!
I HAVE to go to Wegman's on Saturday to get gift cards for work. that is just what I need....like going to the candy store!! Loved to see you Wednesday and I am sure we will have a great Holiday Bash!
Sue Baker
BSCI & OH CERTIFIED SUPPORT GROUP LEADER
OBESITYHELP SUPPORT GROUP COACH
CERTIFIED BACK ON TRACK FACILITATOR & BARIATRIC COACH
CO-FOUNDER OBESITY FREEDOM
www.obesityfreedom.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views