Never a dull moment.........

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/09 9:24 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Yes that is what it feels like - I am looking forward to the weekend as he and his little hyper self is away having fun elsewhere!

Jackie
prissy25
on 11/10/09 10:02 pm - Barboursville, VA
Sorry Jackie just seeing this, hope Connor is feeling better and you have your sanity back. And also wanted to inform you that Taylor and Kelly Pickler will be here sometime in the next month or so in Charlottesville @ the John Paul Jones Arena just go on there sight might be a good xmas gift for Connor if he's in love and want's to marry her lol he is so damn cute.... 
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/09 10:06 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Thanks Melinda - I will take a look!   She has been his imaginary girlfriend for a while now !!  It used to be Mary (from In Plain Sight) but he has decided that she is too crazy and a bad girl and Taylor Swift is a very nice girl!  He has a good imagination and at least he is picking beautiful girls with money!! lol

Jackie
Toobcherished
on 11/12/09 2:21 am - Henrico, VA
It was like that with my 2 when they had the h1n1.  Good times!  Im glad your son pulled through such trying times for him health wise.  That is a blessing.  Everytime I hear the new dealth count for the h1n1 it hits me that both of my kids could have been a statistic, then my extremely messed up house, high noise levels, and Hannah Montana songs on replay for the Thousanth time isnt so bad...lol lol.  Well thats what I keep telling myself anyway.

Tanya

After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you.
1 Peter 5:10

(deactivated member)
on 11/12/09 2:25 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
lol yes it is like that except today I will need to take him to Urgent Care because now he has developed a real chesty croupy cough and I know it is related....sigh - it will never end - and I know he is not feeling good because the house is much quieter!! I thought I would like that but as you said - it is much more worrying when they are quiet!! I feel like he will never get out of this sick cycle....

Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views