4 years ago today!

Shanana
on 11/9/09 3:23 am - Altavista, VA
 I had my RNY surgery. I have had so much happened in life since then. I am grateful for the half of me I have lost around 185 lbs. I do not think I would be walking today without this surgery. Thanks to all who have been there since the beginning and helped along the way. A special thanks to those who have stuck around for me during some very trying times in life over the last little while. 
The surgery changed my life in many ways. Never forget that it doesnt fix our brains that want us to eat, other emotional problems, and some of the physical damage done to our bodies. I am forever grateful for the chance to have this surgery!
Shannon
The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none. Thomas Carlyle

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/fibromyalgia/

vagirl00
on 11/9/09 5:08 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with

Congratulations, Shannon! 

Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Kitty Kat
on 11/9/09 6:00 am - Richmond, VA
HAPPY SURGIVERSARY! I couldn't agree with you MORE! Love ya!
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

MerMer
on 11/9/09 10:21 pm
Congrats Shanans you have done a great job.

AmyLee2553
on 11/9/09 11:52 pm - Amherst, VA
I just wanted to holler at a neighbor!!!  I'm in Amherst....don't see many on here from Altavista.  Congrats on your success!!!
Making positive changes...................
(deactivated member)
on 11/11/09 3:51 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Congratulations Shannon!! I know you have been having many issues but you have pulled through!

Way to go!!!!

Jackie
Shanana
on 11/12/09 1:48 am - Altavista, VA
 Thanks all for the replies! They really do mean alot right now! Wishing you all the best on your journey.
Hugs,
Shannon
The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none. Thomas Carlyle

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/fibromyalgia/

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views