PS with Dr. Andrew V. Kriegel of Bluepoint Experiences?

dwpersel
on 11/6/09 1:49 am - Fredericksburg, VA
DUH, I just found out there is a Dr. Mitchel KriegeR and a Dr. Andrew V. KriegeL both located in the No. VA area.  So I have the information so many of you have posted mixed up in my mind.

Those who had used Dr. Andrew V. KriegeL if you could post your thoughts and experiences, please do so. Thanks.

Diana

caroline2622
on 11/6/09 3:54 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
I have met with Dr Krieger and Kriegel.   

I decided to go with Krieger.    He is well know for his experience with WLS.   During my talk with him he took a concervative stance on what type of surgery.   He spent 1.5 hours with me.   Discussion was to clearly understand what I expected from the PC.  He explained what he would and would not do.  Why he would not take the agressive stance.  He clearly understood me and what was best for my health.   Wow he gets Bariatric patients. 

I felt that Dr Kriegel was a bit too agressive in what he planned on doing to me.    I would have been under the knife for 7.5 hours.   Not so sure he gets us.   The discount as a Blue point WLS patient was offered.  But in the end the entire package Kriegers experience  and his staff offer turned out to be cheaper and a better buy.   

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
virtly
on 11/8/09 6:38 am - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
Hi Caroline,

I am having my surgery with Dr. Krieger on Nov. 30th. Somewhat nervous but I will prep myself spiritually and will be prepared for that day.
virtly
on 11/8/09 6:41 am - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
Dr.Krieger's personality was much better at my pre-op. I don't know Kriegel. I will have my surgery on the 30th of this month w/Krieger.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views