Back on Track - Wednesday Post

Ms Court
on 11/3/09 9:42 pm - Remington, VA

Darn it I still didn't get my ham steak for dinner, hubby wanted silly hot dogs & he was willing to cook so I caved.  Had a great evening though.  Baked some apple cakes with the apples I bought over the weekend, enjoyed some family time and was in bed right on time.  Not much planned for today.  Hopefully will just be hubby & I tonight, will see if I can get him out for a walk and some quality time together.

a.m. cuppas & protein - done
B - english muffin & yogurt w/granola
S - apple
L - left overs
S - clementines
D - veggie/beef stew & grilled cheese sandwiches.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 11/4/09 12:33 am - Richmond, VA
Good am. I hear ya on your dinner. I steamed crab legs & pressure cooked greens from the garden & didn't get to eat. Go figure. Got some leaves raked & was jam packed until I dropped into bed. Anyhow, onto today. Lots of beautiful sunshine & lots to get accomplished. I have almost zero motivation to do much. However, I'm pushing myself anyway. This pm is more raking leaves & enjoying bugga time. Hope to get to bed earlier this pm.

Nutrition
Cuppas & vits down earlier this am
B - parmesan cheese omelet
S - nothing
D - greek salad possibly
S - protein drink
S - undecided

All best!
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

vagirl00
on 11/4/09 6:47 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Good evening!  I am sorry I am so late in posting -- been a crazy day.

Exercise:  Some walking -- need to get some more in

Food:

L:  Shredded pork, a few bites of a baked potato and a forkful of beans

The end! 

NOTE:  For some odd reason, the lunch didn't agree with me, in fact, I think I had my first dumping episode since surgery two years ago!  I needed to moisten the pork, so I put some BBQ sauce on it...and I have been paying ever since.  Upset stomach, chills and a wild headache for awhile.  UGH.  So, the lesson here is:  you can run into these "issues" regardless of how far out you are!  And yes, I will eat some more once I can get my stomach (pouch) and everything else to calm down.  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

(deactivated member)
on 11/4/09 9:21 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I am late posting here too as it is just crazy here!!!

Anyway had my vits and protein drink etc this morning:

Breakfast - boiled egg, 1/2 muffin

S - banana

L - boiled egg, half muffin with cheese and few grapes

S - protein shake and yogurt....

D - chili with cheese and sour cream

I really need to make some protein balls for the next few days - I ha vent yet but I do need to...

Jackie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views