How did you rock-it today?

Lisa B.
on 11/2/09 10:42 pm - CO
Jillian Michael's 30 day shred...ugh and it's only day 2!! That sucker kicks ma tail!! Puts whole new meaning to "Feel the Burn"!! hahahaha.

I'm planning to work out again tonight when I get home from work, but we'll see how that goes...I'm not usually very motivated after work hehe.

So...how did YOU move today?

melanie M.
on 11/3/09 3:43 am - Hopewell, VA
Lisa,

I thought about getting that program..hhhmmm..sounds painful..lol     I havent moved today have to admit I dont have energy to move anymore.. Im constantly tired I sleep 14-16hrs a day..yes i wrote correct #'s

Glad to hear you are motivated!!
Kitty Kat
on 11/3/09 5:33 am - Richmond, VA
Good pm. Until now, I haven't stopped moving since 5:20 this am. I'm thankful for it no doubt. I'm looking forward to a slowdown.
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

~~Theresa Marie~~
on 11/3/09 3:04 pm - Closing in on SkinnyVille, VA
Today I had a friend & her 2 children drive in from the other side of Charlottesville for a visit. I have known this friend since elementary school but we lost touch during middle school, high school transition until Facebook. It has been a hoot and the best thing getting reconnected with her.

So we did a quick lunch and then hit the Science Museum of Virginia. Us 2 adults ran around and probably acted sillier than the 3 kids but it was 4-5 hours of great constant moving. Then, we did the unthinkable. We took the 3 kids to Chuckie Cheese and ran around there for another 2 hours. Definitely not conventional method of exercise but it felt good to move like that and just be silly. Especially after my latest surgery!
Theresa Marie
Lap RNY  - April 30, 2008
Open heart surgery (mitral valve repair & MAZE) - April 13, 2009
356/297.5/152.5/170/150 - consult/surgery morn/now/dr goal/my goal
Skinnyville is NO longer miles away...  It's a mere walk to the corner!!
Facebook me @ Theresa Marie Lehman

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views