Back on Track Monday post

Ms Court
on 11/1/09 8:09 pm - Remington, VA
Morning!  How was your weekend?  Pretty good here.  Enjoyed the foootball game on Friday, did some chores & piddly stuff on Saturday and then hubby & I handed out the candy.  Soccer was rained out yesterday so we got to sleep in a bit, then it was off to my dad's for some time with the family.  Last night we watched more of the world series.  Today is my Monday off at work.  I do have to go in for about an hour for a meeting but then I will be home free.  Not too much planned other than some grocery shopping and house/yard stuff.  Hope you all have a great one!

cuppas - working on it
protein - will take it down the road with me
B - not sure
S - not  sure
L - sandwich & chips
S - not sure
D - ham steak, potatoes & veggies

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 11/1/09 11:14 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am. Our weekend was nice. Lots of rain which held off for trick or treating, got in movies, lots of chores, a few errands & much needed rest. Today is low key for me on purpose. A lot of paperwork, phone calls & clearing things up/out.

Nutrition
Cuppas & vits down
B - cinnamon french toast
S - nothing
D - undecided
S - protein drink
S - undecided

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

vagirl00
on 11/1/09 11:37 pm
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Good morning, all!  This week is my week to push myself to really get on track with exercise, protein, fluids, etc.  Old habits have started creeping in and I need to "nip it in the bud" before it gets out of control.  Soooo, based on that, here I go:

Exercise:

30 minutes on treadmill walking/running
10 minutes strength training
15 minutes weighted hula hoop

Food:

Supplements ready to go ... iron already taken
34 oz. of water already taken

B:  Greek yogurt with apple and grape nuts
L:  Salad and cheese quesadilla (1/2)
S:  Protein shake
D:  Greek yogurt with Kashi Go Lean cereal and ground flax seed
S:  Sugar free fat free pudding made with low carb milk

Have a great day, everyone!
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Melissa N.
on 11/2/09 1:14 am - Stafford, VA
Hello beautiful!!  This weekend was insanly busy.  The kids had their fall festival at the school and I took them there then to the new house to do some work and then trick or treating.  Yesterday I spent the day at the new house doing painting and trying to ge tthings done before my husband leaves out of country for a couple of weeks.  Today I have an appointment with Dr Halmi.  For food, it is get in what you can at this point.  I am thankful I was able to eat some this weekend.  I am still eating softer foods, but if I can get food in I am happy.  I am looking forward to the day I can have a juicy hamburger with cheese and mustard and mayo....mmmm..

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views