Weekly weigh in

Penny Denny
on 11/2/09 3:45 am - Collinsville, VA
Glad that your weight loss is coming, but hopefully you'll feel better soon.

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

dlo2
on 11/2/09 6:32 am - Brandenburg, KY
I am bummed today.  I am at 207 only one pound down from last week.  I have been recovering from the flu and I think the problem is I am not eating enough.  Maybe this week will be better.  I am trying not to get discouraged with the slow weight loss.  Only 31 lbs is eight weeks.  But on the positive side that is 31 lbs in 8 weeks.  I know we are all different and I try not to compare but that is harder said than done on some days.
Penny Denny
on 11/2/09 9:45 am - Collinsville, VA
I was a slow loser also. Just keep doing what youre suppose to do. It will come off...I promise. I don't know what your goal weight is but it seems like you started as a "lightweight". I think that makes a little difference also.

Hang in there.

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

dlo2
on 11/2/09 10:52 pm - Brandenburg, KY
I started this whole process at 238, which I know is lighter than some who have the surgery done  My BMI was a little over 40.  I try to keep it all in perspective but it is still hard when you follow the rules and still don't lose.  I just don't want to be the one who never loses the weight.  I guess I should be happy that i am still losing even though it is slow.  Sometimes slower is better.

Lisa B.
on 11/2/09 10:38 pm - CO
i was 247 yesterday morning...I went Halloween nuts hahahaha...oh well, life trucks on.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views