reminder Flu shots

caroline2622
on 10/29/09 8:48 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with

Just thought I would remind everyone to get their flu shot    I just received the regular one today.  No issues.     H1N1 is expected to be available in mid to late Nov.  

If you are new to your surgery, check with your surgeon.  They may not want you to have one.   I could not have one last year due to my surgery was during the flu season.   

Stay Healthy

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
Tam
on 10/29/09 2:28 pm - Richmond, VA
I have had both flu shots already.  I got my regular flu shot from Costco when they were having a clinic there and the H1N1 was available for a short time from the health department in our county.  They have since run out and are awaiting more.  Great reminder and I second the "check with your surgeon" statement!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views