I want to know

Tam
on 10/29/09 2:32 pm - Richmond, VA
what's something GOOD that happened to each of you today? Feel free to list more than one thing. It's always nice to hear good news. Fire away! :o)  With the holiday's coming upon us quickly I always like to look forward to hearing others blessings!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Lisa B.
on 10/29/09 7:50 pm - CO

I'm totally a day late, but yesterday I got to be a nurse again!!!

I just started a new job and I've been stuck in classrooms listening to orientation lectures and taking online tests for the last two weeks and yesterday was my first day on the floor. I really couldn't do a whole heck of a lot because I didn't have access to the computer system (I do now!) but it felt good to at least put gloves back on and give meds again hahahaha.

That's my happy story!

Tam
on 10/29/09 10:12 pm - Richmond, VA
YAY Lisa!  That is fabulous news!  I am so excited for you.  Recently withh all my mom has been going thru I have strongly considered going back to school and finishing my nursing classes...perhaps that will come to happen sooner rather than later.  I am so happy for you...putting those gloves back on is a great feeling.  I am an EMT/first resopnder so I get exactly where you are coming from!  Good luck with the new job...I look forward to updates on how well you are doing!  And you are not late...I posted just after midnight since I could not sleep...

Tammy C

proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Penny Denny
on 10/29/09 9:03 pm - Collinsville, VA

I finished my quarterly taxes,  that is always a good feeling.

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Tam
on 10/29/09 10:13 pm - Richmond, VA
Now THAT is a wonderful feeling!  Congrats!  I take it this means you are feeling pretty good?  Still saying prayers for your entire family...hope all goes well today!

Tammy C

open RNY 04-25-2005

Melissa N.
on 10/29/09 9:20 pm - Stafford, VA
Nothing really good happened to me yesterday.  It was a very tough and stressful day and night.  Some of the stress could be helped by some people, but we won't go there.  What was good is it was just a day and today is a new day.  When I went to sleep, I went to sleep knowing that I have three beautiful children who love me, a husband who is supportive and loves me, and my health.  Even though I am having problems now, they are just for now.  This surgery has given me a new lease on life and lease on health.  For that I am thankful and besides all the stress at the end of the day, it is still a good day because of everything I have been given.

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Tam
on 10/29/09 10:15 pm - Richmond, VA
Just waking up and having the loving and supportive family that you do is a blessing in itself.  Heck, who am i kidding...just waking up is the biggest blessing of them all!  This too shall pass...I am keeping you lifted high in prayer.  I wish there were something that I could do so you did not have to go thru this...hopefully those that can help relieve some of this stress can and will do so soon!  Have a blessed day!

Tammy C

open RNY 04-25-2005

Kitty Kat
on 10/29/09 10:40 pm - Richmond, VA
God said "rise!" I woke up to my buggas loving on me!     
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Tam
on 10/29/09 11:00 pm - Richmond, VA
And to me that is the BEST feeling in the entire world!  I get it every morning and couldn't be happier!  Be blessed!

Tammy C

open RNY 04-25-2005

Ms Court
on 10/29/09 11:05 pm - Remington, VA
Enjoyed a beautiful evening with my husband & children.  So far today sucks, hope it gets better soon.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views