Back on Track - Thursday Post

Ms Court
on 10/28/09 10:13 pm, edited 10/28/09 10:19 pm - Remington, VA
Morning!  Boy do I wi**** was the weekend already so I didn't have to get up so early.  Still no exercise here.  by the time I get home & clean up, do dinner, etc. I am just way to tired.  That and work has been so crazy I have just wanted to chill out once I get the down time.  Will see what I can do today.  The oldest is still home sick.  When I called the dr. & described her symptoms they stated to just treat it at home instead of bringin her in & exposing others.  Once her fever is gone for 24 hours with no meds she can go back to school.  She is not happy as she is missing her exams.  At this point we are keeping her with us since we have already been exposed & hopefully this way her sister won't get it.

a.m. - protien & cuppas in
B - shrimp dip & crackers
S - yogurt
L - leftover fried rice
S - peanut butter crackers
D - not sure

Hope you all have a great one!

p.s. still no cigarettes, and have been good about remembering my vitamins & chantix!!!  Do need to get back on board with my fluids though. 

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Melissa N.
on 10/28/09 10:42 pm - Stafford, VA
Good Morning beautiful!!  I hope your oldest feels better.  It is not fun going through it.

Me, I am a little disappointed.  My ulcer is still flared. I thought it was from being sick with what I though was a stomach virus then the Flu because Monday and Tuesday I was great, but yesterday I regressed with pain all the time and shooting pains when I eat and drink.  It could have been the steriods I was on that took care of the inflamation and now that I am off it is back.  I finanlly have my appointment this morning with the Gastronoligist.  Food today?  I will play it by ear and see how I do.  I got me some soup yesterday from the store.  I know not the best, but has some protien and easy on the tummy so I had that and some soft wheat cracker with smart choice peanutbutter.

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Ms Court
on 10/29/09 12:03 am - Remington, VA
Hope you are feeling better soon!!!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

vagirl00
on 10/29/09 12:18 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
I am sorry to hear you are still fighting the ulcer, Melissa.  Take care of yourself...sure hope you are feeling better soon!
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Kitty Kat
on 10/28/09 11:13 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am. Its been a long week to put it midly. Staying home & preparing for a low key day. Going to get a few things done provided I can give those things my energy & attention. Hope your oldest feels better. Its nothing to mess with & affecting soooo many people. They are having a press conference here to talk about the impacts of H1N1 in our area. I'll be on the lookout for that.

Nutrition
Cuppas & vits down
B - omelet
S - protein drink
L - undecided
S - protein drink
D - undecided

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

vagirl00
on 10/29/09 12:17 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
I'm sorry your and your daughter are still under the weather.  I hope you both get well, and soon!

Exercise:  Hoping to get on the treadmill this afternoon -- up and out too early this morning.

Food:

B:  Oatmeal and fresh fruit
S:  TBD
L:  Salad
S:  Protein shake
D:  Greek yogurt with "something" (TBD)
S;  Hmmm...gotta come up with something

Take care.

Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Tam
on 10/29/09 2:22 am - Richmond, VA
Hellooooo!  What a georgeous day!  This morning started off better thatn I could have ever hoped for!  I got Kara off to school a little early at her request then off to see a friend before he went to work.  A stop at Costco for gas in my truck then home to clean, do laundry and relax some before tonight.  Last nights dinner was not chilli as I had anticipated...we were surprised with a trip to Olive Garden.  YUMMY!!!!!  I have not been this happy or energetic in ages and it really does feel grand! 

am-protein and vits down
b-yogurt
 s-protein drink and a handful of almonds
l-leftover shrimp and cheese ravioli (fantastic!)
s-protein drink
d-it's a surprise as we are being taken out again (man...I sure could get used to this spoiling!)

After dinner we are going to pick up my new camera.  My new Guy ordered me the Nikon D3000 and all the accessories to go with it.  I am super stoked to get it!  He is a professional photographer so this will make it easier for me to help at photo shoots! 

Courtney...I hope you get rest and the oldest gets well soon and everyone else...have a fabulous day!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views