Sickness..........

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/09 12:46 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Sorry I am a bit quiet ladies, but Connor has just been diagnosed with pneumonia so I have been tied up in Urgent Care yesterday and he has started on his medication so hopefully he will feel better soon.......

He will be off school the rest of this week so I will be going crazy by tomorrow!!!!   Plus his teacher and half the class are out sick too......  so school is limited for many kids his week....

Jackie

Tam
on 10/28/09 1:03 am - Richmond, VA
Sending many prayers for Connor and for you!  Kara just went back to school today even though she still feels bad.  She's been out for 8 days!  Hope Connor and all that are sick feel better soon.  Let me know if you need anything!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/09 11:01 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Thanks Tammy  he cycles through feeling good and feeling bad and has been throwing up on his medication which smells nasty, so I don't even want to imagine what it tastes like! Hopefully he should perk up soon....

Thanks for your good wishes!

Jackie

Toobcherished
on 10/28/09 5:40 am - Henrico, VA
Wow, our kids are really taking a beating these days.  So much so that we got a robo call from the county explaining to us that absences are to 10% for county wide.  Poor things.  Anyway I will pray that Connor gets better real soon.  And that you keep sane lol.  I know I have been home wiht my kids and will be for the rest of this week and im ready to pull my hair out.

Be Blessed

Tanya

After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you.
1 Peter 5:10

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/09 11:15 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Yes they are taking a beating - he had flu not so long ago so maybe he never really had a chance to get over it....

Yes he is driving me crazy - I feel like a cross between a servant and a waitress!!  He is sweet but then wants to play and leave the place in a mess because he is tired..... and tomorrow I have to work and keep an eye on him too! So will be pulling my hair out lol!!

Thank you for your blessings!

Jackie
caroline2622
on 10/28/09 6:12 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Sorry to hear your son is ill.  Will keep you and Connor in my prayers.   School teacher lives next door  most of her kids are sick and she just came home not feeling well.

Take care of your self.

BTW   I am self paying for PS.   Looking for 2nd opinion soon. 

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/09 11:19 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Thanks Caroline!  Half of his school is out sick now too.... so far I am feeling okay....

Good - keep me posted on the PS - you can also get loans for the surgery too....

Jackie

vagirl00
on 10/28/09 7:33 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with

I am so sorry to hear Connor is sick!  Please let us know how he is doing...hoping he's up and about in no time flat!!!  Take care of yourself, too...there's so much going around.  You're both in my thoughts and prayers. 

Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/09 11:36 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Thanks Cindy I appreciate your thoughts!

I took him out for an hour tonight just to get him out of the house and walking around - he went straight to bed when he came back so he was tired  - but he is determined to get better to go trick or treating on Saturday. He stops becoming infectious tomorrow so I am hoping he will feel better too - I take him back to Urgent Care on Friday so they will check whether all the medication is working or not...... so fingers crossed - so far he heaves as he takes the medication and it makes him feel sick but he needs to persevere..... for his own good..... I feel like a heel making him take it....

So far I am doing fine - I hope it stays that way!

Take care of yourself and thanks for the good thoughts!

Jackie!

Penny Denny
on 10/28/09 9:19 pm - Collinsville, VA
Prayers being said for Conner. Hope he is better soon.

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views