Sugar-SPLENDA® Conversions

prissy25
on 10/27/09 12:30 am - Barboursville, VA

It is easy to substitute SPLENDA® brand products for sugar in your favourite recipes.

SPLENDA® Granulated measures cup for cup, just like sugar. If your recipe calls for 1 cup of sugar, just use 1 cup of SPLENDA® Granulated.

SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend is a mixture of SPLENDA® Brand Sweetener and brown sugar, so you only need to use half as much in place of brown sugar to get the same sweetness. If your recipe calls for 1 cup of brown sugar, just replace it with ½ cup of SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend.

Use this simple chart to determine just how much SPLENDA® Brand Brown Sugar Blend you need to make delicious baked foods and desserts. For an interactive tool that helps you convert your recipes, click here.

1/2 cup of SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend replaces 1 full cup of brown sugar.

Click here for more tips on how to incorporate SPLENDA® Brand Products into your favourite recipes.

VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

cleo66
on 10/27/09 1:47 am - VA
Great reminder, Melinda.  Thanks!
Ms Court
on 10/27/09 10:07 pm - Remington, VA
I find personally that measuring exact sometimes leaves a funky after taste with splenda.  I tend to cut my measurements just a bit (if it calls for a cup, I only use a bit more than 3/4 cup.)

this is just my personal taste but something for others to consider & try.  :)

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Jen R.
on 10/27/09 11:13 pm - VA
Thanks Melinda. I am about to go shopping for some upcoming baking.

Jen      

coolcrewof4
on 10/28/09 9:58 am - Gloucester, VA
Have any of you used the Whey Low, I read on a blog it does better for some baking needs.  Just wondered what you all thought.  Oh, my mom says the same thing about "funny taste" so she cuts hers back a little too.

The chart is really helpful gonna print and put in my recipe box
Journey began October 7, 2009-- HW 294 SW 281 CW 185  long term goal 140

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views