Tamiflu for me!

Toobcherished
on 10/26/09 7:24 am - Henrico, VA
Hey ladies, you heard my plight in my previous post.  I was unable to talk to my surgeon today even thought I left a message of why I was calling.  I  did however reach my doctors office who agreed to give me the Tamiflu to prevent me from catching the flu..  I will be picking up my perscription soon.  I have pre op testing on Wed.  Do you all think this will cause me any issues?

After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you.
1 Peter 5:10

lysb
on 10/26/09 9:32 am - Alexandria, VA

If they prescribed it to you, it must be ok, pre-op, good luck!  lys

Kitty Kat
on 10/26/09 9:43 am - Richmond, VA
Good pm! Although you were unable to reach your surgeons office/get a call back today, I would call again tomorrow & get an answer to be sure. I sincerely hope your little one is starting to feel better.

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

nebrasfield
on 10/26/09 2:09 pm - North Little Rock, AR
Well I think that should be ok...usually the doctor will not call you back, but rather let the nurse call you.  If they gave you a prescription I think that is a blessing...on with the surgery !!!!!! LOL!!!!!
prissy25
on 10/26/09 9:46 pm - Barboursville, VA
Morning  wanted to wish you the best and I like  Kat said would try  again to put in a call to your surgeon's office  too and see if he cant speak w/ you at least speak to the nurse  to be on the safe side. But Im sure it will be ok. But Im not a Dr. So Id just ck to be sure. Keep us posted.
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Toobcherished
on 10/27/09 2:24 am - Henrico, VA
I just talked to the Surgeons office (Dr Shroeders Nurse) called me and said that it was ok for me to take it.  So yes, on with the surgery.

Thanks for the support ladies!

Tanya

After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you.
1 Peter 5:10

lysb
on 10/27/09 2:37 am - Alexandria, VA
glad you got the ok, today!  lys

MerMer
on 10/27/09 2:56 am
Great News!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA