Surgery in 2 weeks and daughter has swine flu!!!

Lauren B
on 10/25/09 12:43 pm - VA
Oh no!  I hope you are able to get surgery on schedule!

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

MerMer
on 10/25/09 1:29 pm
Tanya,

You are in my prayers. Stay positive and everything will work out. Praying that your daughter gets better really soon and your surgery goes as planned.

Kitty Kat
on 10/25/09 10:56 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am Tanya! Prayers coming that you stay healthy & your surgery will happen when its supposed to. I pray your little one feels better soon. Take all the precautions you can to ensure you stay well. At your pre-op tell them your daughter has H1N1 & prepare them in case something should happen. Try to remain positive.

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Ms Court
on 10/25/09 10:58 pm - Remington, VA
Definitely keep your hands clean, use sanitizer, perhaps take some extra vitamin C to build your immune system up.  It is mostly the elderly, pregnant, immune deficient & under 25 who are prone to it so hopefully you will be safe.  :)

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Toobcherished
on 10/26/09 1:14 am - Henrico, VA
Thank you Thank you Thank you for all the support and prayers.  I truely do appreciate it.

My youngest daughter woke up today with a fever and saying she didnt feel good.  Fun times fun times!  At this point all i can do is laugh and pray.   I have a call in to my surgeon and primary care physician so hopefuly i will hear some advice on what i shoudl do soon.

TAnya 

After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you.
1 Peter 5:10

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views