Blue Cross Blue Shield

Ms Court
on 10/24/09 11:07 pm - Remington, VA
Definitely call your insurance to see what their coverage is.  I had BCBS and had it pretty easy.  Not a whole lot of testing, no psychological, no diet, etc.  Some doctors also require certain things.  A great way to help with the dr. choice is to attend available seminars, support groups, and schedule interviews.  Best to you as you begin your journey!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

d_n_lear
on 11/27/09 8:51 am - VA
Thank you all ladies for the replies! I have Empire BCBS and have elected to go with Dr. Dort in Roanoke. I have my first meeting with him on Dec 16th. I had to attend an informational meeting. According to my insurance I need a Phys Eval and a letter of reccemendation from my primary care giver...the problem was I have only been to the doctor once since I moved here and have meet with a new doc on Monday...this should be interesting. Keep your fingers crossed. Thank you for the information and suggestions. Ill keep everyone updated!

Danie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views