Lurker finally posting

Kitty Kat
on 10/23/09 10:45 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am Lynn,

Welcome to the VA Board! Glad to have another member! Congratulations on your success thus far! You're right. These forums are crucial & carry a wealth of knowledge we can all share & learn from. Looking forward to seeing your posts in the future!

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

prissy25
on 10/23/09 11:05 pm - Barboursville, VA
Welcome to the VA Board Lynn glad to see a new face and  glad things are going well for you and the journey. We are here for you for what ever you might need. PLease  come by everyday and keep us updated in your situation.  
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Ann S.
on 10/24/09 2:33 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Hey Melanie!!  Nice to see your smiling face!!!  I've missed you!!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Toobcherished
on 10/24/09 8:25 am - Henrico, VA

What an inspiration!  Thanks for posting it is surely is appreciated by us newbies.

After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you.
1 Peter 5:10

SWEET Tink
on 10/24/09 10:38 am
Hi Lynne ,
My name is Natalie > most call me Tink . I have been a member here for almost 6 years and am post op almost 6 years .
I live in Manassas . So I am not to far away from you .
I am a support group leader, however I am finding it hard to get a group together as the meeting places around here most have some historical background and they want an arm and a leg to rent once a month . But we do a dinner once a month .
We would love to have you come and join us .
With the holiday season coming around , it is going to be hard for us to meet for dinner . I am proposing soon to do a brunch on some Saturdays .

We would love for you to share your journey . There are so many knowledgeable people around here . This board is full of so many different journeys .

As you seen there is some drama .. but not much .. and things do get worked through and we move on . We do at times disagree .. but I think we all can agree to disagree at times and come out like adults .

So glad you came out of lurkedom .. and I look forward to many more post from you .

Tink

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

Lynn415
on 10/24/09 1:44 pm - Chantilly, VA
Thanks Tink and others.  I will definitely check in on this forum more often.  I really do find that it helps to hear what others have had to deal with, what works and what doesn't, share recipes, etc. 
I had seen that you were meeting for dinner in Centreville recently but had a conflict.  I will try to join you the next time.  Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Surgery 4/15/09 - 294 lb.
At goal   2/15/10 - 160 lb.
Currently:  ... and for the rest of my life:  Figuring out maintenance.
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/09 10:53 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi Lynn,

Nice to meet you and welcome to the board!!

Your story is fascinating and thank you so much for sharing with us all. Your insight will be invaluable - we all have varying degrees of experience and all have a lot to offer new people and older alike - and I am happy that you feel confident enough to join is and support people - paying it forward is the greatest gift we can give each other!

I got your email and will be responding - thank you!!!

Welcome - I look forward to your posts!!

Jackie

Ms Court
on 10/24/09 11:03 pm - Remington, VA
Good Sunday Morning & welcome!!!  Glad to see a new face!  Welcome to the board.  Although I live in Remington (Fauquier), I work in Manassas so I am not too far from you!  Thanks for sharing your journey with us and I hope we get to see a lot more of you.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Lauren B
on 10/25/09 12:35 pm - VA
Welcome Lynn!  and congrats on your loss so far!  Keep it up!  :)

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views