Back on Track - Friday Post

Ms Court
on 10/23/09 12:13 am - Remington, VA
All I can say is TGIF and I hope that this weekend is better for me than the past 24 hours ahs been.  Very rough day mentally yesterday.  Not felling much better yet today but I will make it work.  Did crappy with my foods etc yesterday but did not smoke.  Hopefully will do better today.

a.m. protein - none, brother in law drank all the milk
a.m. cuppas - in
b - banana & peanut butter cracker
S - not sure
L - stuffed pepper
S - cheese crackers
D - not sure

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 10/23/09 12:21 am - Richmond, VA
Good am! I am praying for you Court. Hope things improve greatly for you & that your weekend is a good one. :) Yesterday I was extremely tired. Still not feeling 100%. Excited to see where the day & weekend takes us. We are going to be working on Kayla's project for school & a few other things. Looks like rain in the forecast so we'll work in the walks when we can.

Nutrition
Cuppas & vits down
B - omelet
S - protein drink
L - burger (no bread)
S - protein drink
D - chili (I think)

All best for a great day & weekend ya'll!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Tam
on 10/23/09 12:26 am - Richmond, VA
Good AM beautiful!  Sorry you are having a rough time and I am continuing to keep you and yours in my prayers.  You are strong and you can overcome this!  Yesterday was pretty good...got lots done and enjoyed the outside time.  Not sure how many more days like that we will have.  Today is back to the doctors.  Kara is STILL sick and getting worse.  Claire has a fever but so far that is her only symptom.  I am feeling blah...headache, nausea and the like but pushing thru like all good mama's do.  I have to be here for my kids.

AM-cuppas and vitamins all in
n-hard boiled egg
s-yogurt
l-was supposed to be taken out by some friends...we will see if that happens,  my kids come first so i may be home with them.
s-protein drink
d-steak and baked potato on the grill...yummy!

hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.  ours is jam packed if the sick fairy gets on outta here!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views