DRAMA

Brenda E.
on 10/23/09 12:10 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with

Why does there have to be so much drama on this board?  I dont know what goes on behind the scenes nor do I want to!!  As someone who is fairly new to all this I come here for support, suggestions and encouragement NOT for the drama.  I primarily lurk here because of all this!  I know I am not the only one that feels this way.   Obviously we are not all going to get along all the time but cant we all be adults here!!

Brenda

Kitty Kat
on 10/23/09 12:15 am - Richmond, VA
Good am Brenda,

Please continue to post & reply here as often as you need/want to. We need to focus on the importance of being supportive, educating one another with our journey and experiences, encourage one another & to treat each other with respect.

How are you doing in your journey? Are there any questions or concerns that you have? I sincerely hope you are doing well.

All best! 

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Brenda E.
on 10/24/09 10:11 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Good morning Kat!  I am doing very well, thank you for asking!! 

Brenda

Ann S.
on 10/23/09 12:17 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Thank you, Brenda, for speaking out.  No one should have to be subjected to this.

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

prissy25
on 10/23/09 12:25 am - Barboursville, VA
Brenda good am and  we hope you continue to post and ask questions. Sorry you were a witness to all the mess this am. Hope your journey has been a good one an look forward to following it.
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Brenda E.
on 10/24/09 10:16 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Thank you!  This journey is just amazing...it has only been almost 3 months and I have seen so many changes in myself already...actually looking forward to the future now :)

Brenda

(deactivated member)
on 10/23/09 12:34 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Brenda, because we all get close here - because of the uniqueness of our surgeries, the many personality types here and the support we need - there is sometimes drama on the boards and it is not nice to witness - but as in any family we have our ups and downs - and like in a family, it will pass too.....Please don't let any of this detract you from you being a member of this board and asking for support and giving it to others.We need you here...... Jackie
Tam
on 10/23/09 12:37 am - Richmond, VA
MWAH Brenda!  I'll see ya around and I am always here if you need somethink and don't feel comfy posting.  I am far enough out post op and have gone thru support group leader training...I am here anytime for any reason.  You can reach me here or other ways.  Sorry you are getting suck into the drama!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Brenda E.
on 10/24/09 10:14 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Thank you, Tammy!!  I appreciate all the support you have given me this far!

Brenda

Tina22026
on 10/23/09 8:39 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
l agree Brenda...that's why l have become more of lurker too.  We'll get through this together! :-)

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views