I do not regret

~~Theresa Marie~~
on 10/23/09 2:45 am - Closing in on SkinnyVille, VA
speaking out about how I felt or posting it on this board. The way someone spoke (typed) to another member of our board was RUDE, CONDESCENDING & UNNECCESSARY. I KNOW for a fact that I am not the only one who thought so, even if I am the only one who spoke up about it. Being a natural red head, there isn't much I hold back on!!

This board is supposed to be for support but that only works if it is open for support for EVERYONE, with everyone having the right to post what they want, asking what ever they want, without having to worry about being scolded, insulted or accused. And while these posts are being made, the poster needs to remember how it is that they want to be talked to and treated when they are posting and should therefore do the same to whomever it is that they are posting too!! It is called common courtesy!

This board can work and should work but not as long as people continue to talk to others in the manner which was used earlier today. It can not and will not work as long as there are those out there that think that because they have "been here longer" that that gives them the right to say what ever to whomever and to treat anyone any way they want. No one is in charge of this board and no one should feel as though they are beneath anyone else or that they have to answer to anyone. Members of this board need to stick together and stick up for each other and not allow people to treat others that way.... The last time I knew, that WAS NOT ANY WAY OF SUPPORTING ANYONE!!! At least not the type of support any normal person would want or should get.

So if I made anyone mad, that was not my intentions. But it also was NOT my intentions to read a post, asking a simple question and then read a response where the original poster was attacked and accused!!! And with that.... everyone can make their own decisions and they will be respected! At least by some!
Theresa Marie
Lap RNY  - April 30, 2008
Open heart surgery (mitral valve repair & MAZE) - April 13, 2009
356/297.5/152.5/170/150 - consult/surgery morn/now/dr goal/my goal
Skinnyville is NO longer miles away...  It's a mere walk to the corner!!
Facebook me @ Theresa Marie Lehman

Ann S.
on 10/23/09 5:10 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Well said, Theresa.  And thank you.

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views