Dr. Neil Hutcher - Important Information

Kitty Kat
on 10/22/09 1:09 am - Richmond, VA
Good am all! I'm a patient of Commonwealth Surgeons, Ltd & have been for more than 7 years. After having read in another post this am that Dr. Neil Hutcher was no longer practicing, I made a phone call to Commonwealth Surgeons to inquire about this. Dr. Neil Hutcher IS still very much practicing at Commonwealth Surgeons, Ltd & the previously posted information is NOT true. I wanted to make sure that myself & other patients as well as perspective patients were correctly educated. If you would like verify and/or seek more information you can do so by calling Commonwealth Surgeons, Ltd at 804-285-3225. 

Hope ya'll have a great day!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Pat F.
on 10/22/09 1:14 am - Richmond, VA
Thank you for the information and now I can still go there if need to.

prissy25
on 10/22/09 1:15 am - Barboursville, VA
Thanks for the update Kat, I to called  Dr Hutcher's office as I have a couple  of his patients in my support group that will be attending my  group Sat. And knew I would be ask by them as well. I too was told  Dr Hutcher  was practicing very much so. I'm not  clear as to why there was even a post that he was no longer practicing. But for those coming  Sat. in my  group the number has been poste above if you need to varify for yourself but  I was told by his staff member he IS seeing patients and doing surgery's.
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

(deactivated member)
on 10/22/09 1:18 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I thought it was unusual that he would have retired without any fanfare as he is regarded as a pioneer in the field of Gastric Bypass Surgery but thought maybe I had missed it since I had been away a while.

Glad to hear it is not true and he is still practising as I know a lot of his patients are board members and will be happy he has not left them.

Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention....

Jackie
SWEET Tink
on 10/22/09 7:53 pm, edited 10/22/09 7:54 pm
Tis true , however he is not performing the Mesh Hernia repair surgery any longer .
Let me edit this ... when speaking to a member of his staff the other day .. it WAS eluded to me that he would not be practicing any more . And that for my condition .. and speaking to Dr . Parker this could not be done there . It should have been designated as such .
My apologies for not being more specific .

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views