Back on Track - Thursday Post

Ms Court
on 10/21/09 10:20 pm - Remington, VA
Good Monring!  How are you?  Doing good here.  Up and at em.  Struggling a bit as I have not been sleeping good due to my medicatons but I am trying.  Did a bunch of housework last night but at my own pace, that's how I like it.  Not much planned for today.  Work, a retirment party in the afternoon, girlies tonight with the baseball playoffs on tv so we will be chillin at home.  Hope you have a great one.

a.m. cuppas & protein - in
B - bagel & yogurt
S - banana
L - chicken alfredo
S - peanut butter crackers
D - bbq chicken

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 10/21/09 10:36 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am! I'm in a mood. Seeing where the day takes us. Yesterday was well yesterday. Today's shaping up to be gorgeous. 80 degrees, lots of sunshine & nature time are in store. Working on a couple projects & have some phone calls to make. This pm is taking a drive & visit & then dinner & relaxation time. We'll see how it all goes.

Nutrition
Cuppas & vits down
B - omelet
S - protein drink
L - undecided
S- protein drink
D - out some place I think

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

(deactivated member)
on 10/21/09 10:38 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi Courtney!

I had a good day yesterday and last evening I got a surprise visit from the boyfriend as he was at a tournament and thought he would not get home in time to see me, so I was delighted and had a lovely evening... work is busy today and tonight I have my son's homework to help him with - now he is in 1st grade this will be normal and he will not like it,,,,

vitamins and protein shake already down...
B -Italian sausage and 1/2 bagel
S - shake
L - chicken salad
S - peanut butter with celery
D - mixed cold meat salad

maybe a protein shake later or a s/f caramel mousse - 60 cals

Hope you all have a great day!

Jackie
Tam
on 10/22/09 3:35 am - Richmond, VA
Good afternoon beautiful!  I am so very proud of you for quitting smoking.  I know first hand how hard that can be!  I am keeping you in my prayers and I am here if you need to talk to someone who has been there.  Sorry I have been MIA for a few days...life has taken over!

The weekend was good...did lots and got everything accomplished that I wanted/needed to.  Monday was well...Monday.  Kara came down with the flu and was out of school.  I stayed around the house and got some things done and worked on my to-do list.  Tuesday was great...Kara went to school and made it thru the entire day without a fever!  I met a friend for lunch and enjoyed the weather.  Lots of nature time and walking.   Wednesday was another story!  Kara's fever spiked in the night so home again she was.  I am starting to feel blah and Claire has been exhibiting some symptoms too.  Kara is home again today but hopefully well enough to return to school tomorrow.  Today has been really jam packed already.  I have been doing everything possible outside.  Claire is in her exersaucer and we are both enjoying this beautiful day.  The windows are open airing out the house and the sun is shining brightly.  My boyfriend came over for lunch at the picnic table so I actually ate today!  Have to take my dad to a dr appt in a bit then grabbing another walk for the day.  My guy is surprising us with dinner too.

am-cuppa and protein in and VITAMINS ARE IN!!!  Thanks to a very special ANGEL!
b-yogurt
s-protein drink
l-tuna salad
s-protein drink
d-it's a surprise...my guys taking me out

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views