Halloween? Spill the beans!

Lauren B
on 10/23/09 5:49 am - VA
I have a kick ass new dress perfect for the dance club but got it after the summer (on clearance of course!) so i'm thinking of donning that with a face mask, wings and boots and being a dark fairy.  :)  The dress is black.  Now to just find the face mask, wings and boots.  LOL.

We"ll see.  I have this secret desire for sexy knee high boots.  I never was able to get a pair because my calves were too thick, but I think I will go shopping and try to find some.  :)

Aqs for candy, I'm just going to steer clear.  I don't plan on doing halloween candy handing out at my house because I live on a main road that has no real safe walking areas for children and in years past got very few visitors.  I don't know what I'll do on sat but will be attending a party on fri in costume.  FUN FUN!

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

Ann S.
on 10/23/09 1:34 pm - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Well, because my house is so remote, we don't get any trick or treaters at all.  I also don't think we'll be going anywhere this year.  But I do remember my first Halloween following my surgery.  I had bought King Arthur & Queen Guinevere costumes on clearance in hopes that I would lose enough to get into mine.  I was so pleased when it fit!  Mike looked awesome in his King's costume, but somehow he became the Burger King guy instead of King Arthur...lol.

I don't have problems with tollerating candy other than I don't need to tote it around on my hips! lol

I hope everybody has a terrific time!!!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views