Back on Track - Tuesday post

Ms Court
on 10/20/09 12:29 am - Remington, VA
Late again!  I really need to do something about the work thing getting in the way.  Lol.  So how are you today.? Good here.  Enjoyed my half day off yesterday and got a few things done and took some time to myself.  Busy today but not overwhelmingly.  Hoping to get in a walk or something tonight.

a.m. cuppas & protein - done
b - peanut butter crackers & yogurt
S - banana
L - stuffed pepper
S - mini bagel
D - not sure yet.

Have a  great one!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Melissa N.
on 10/20/09 3:50 am - Stafford, VA
Good morning beautiful!  Dealing with a housefull of people with the flu.  My nephew had the test yesterday and it cameout positive.  My son came into my room early morning this morning with a high fever, headache and sor throat, so he has it now. I have an appointment at 230 with the Dr for him, he is also athmatic.  So this has been one fun week.  This morning I was able to get a little bit of egg and bacon in me, but it caused sharped pains afterwards.  So I am not sure how much I will be able to eat again today.  I am just trying to push the fluids with some powerade zero.  I will try to get a Oh Yeah! in me later.  It has 32g of protien.  But it still hurts to eat and drink.  Hope you have a great day!!

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views