WLS friendly Restaurants in Alexandria, VA

nspg01
on 10/19/09 4:20 am

Hello Virginia.

I had RNY on 9/11/2009 and have lost 57#'s.  Am so happy.  My Hubby and I will be
visiting northern Va during Christmas and NY holidays.  Would like to hear about
WLS friendly Restaurants.  We will probably eat out lots and since am visiting, would
be hard to plan.  Help please.

Thanks,

Nancy from Missouri

lysb
on 10/19/09 8:14 am - Alexandria, VA
Do you know where you are staying in alexandria?  in old town, or somewhere else, PM me, so you don't have to post that info.  I live in Alexandria, I've found that almost any restaurant has WLS friendly food, you just have to know what to order.  (Ok except for macaroni grill...).  I hope to hear from you.  lys b

SWEET Tink
on 10/19/09 9:44 am
Nancy ,
There is a great little place on Route 7 . It is right on the border of Alexandria and Fairfax .
It is called Dog Fish Ale house . They have the best grouper .... soups .. and salads .
I highly recommend it . www.dogfishalehouse.com

If you want to venture out a little further ... come on up to the Centerville - Manassas area.
Here you will have a host of great restaurants . One in particular comes to mind ..
We had one of our SG dinners there .. it is called Swee****er . WOW .. they have the best fish dishes ... Rib Eyes .. 
http://www.greatamericanrestaurants.com/sweetMainCen/

visitalexandriava.com/restaurants-nightlife

Northern Virginia is rich in history ... especially the Manassas Area . If you have time ... there is lots to see . www.historicprincewilliam.org

Hope this helps you ...

Tink

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views