You cant get rid of me!!

melanie M.
on 10/17/09 1:29 pm - Hopewell, VA
Recently I had decided it best for me to leave the boards. Now I have realized I need this board! I have spoke with some great people on here since leaving and through their wisdom and support I am back. I do need to clear the air though.

To the person(s) that caused me to leave:
I find it now humorous that I allowed your ignorance to lead me in direction of leaving. I never put peoples names out on my posts due to I am grown and not in high school anymore. One person in particular emailed me on here and put others names out to me and that was uncalled for! The email had guilty written all over it and I had to laugh at it! I dont know this person on a personal level but I do know they left here a long time ago after causing such drama it was unnecessary and has now come back as if nothing ever happened! I believe that people can change yet I believe if you make mistakes along the way be grown enough to admit it!! Dont come back on here acting like you are this great role model for the newbies when in fact your sh*t stinks bad!! 

Back to my post:
We all have had with right and wrong with WLS and I will and have admitted that repeatedly to everyone I am not perfect!! This board is for friendships and support. I have several friends on here that I need for support and I'll be da**ed if I let someone else control my emotions. So with saying this I am back and I am in need of support from everyone, yes even newbies!! I also am here for others and will do everything in my power to help and support you all!!

I love each one of you as you are my family!!

~~Theresa Marie~~
on 10/17/09 1:40 pm - Closing in on SkinnyVille, VA
Welcome back Mel! You are the only one responsible for your actions and you are the only one that can or should make decisions regarding you, what you do or don't do. DO NOT let anyone dictate anything about your life.

I have had my name brought out in drama on this board, without me even knowing & while it didn't make me happy, I just brushed it aside. I don't post on here like I used to, most don't. If I feel like I can offer something, I try to, but other than that, I read. I have NO clue who you are speaking of (although if I took a bit of time, I'm sure myself & many on here could figure it out) and I'm honestly glad that I don't but do not let it get to you any more. If you need this board, it is here for you!!!

Again, welcome back doll!!!
Theresa Marie
Lap RNY  - April 30, 2008
Open heart surgery (mitral valve repair & MAZE) - April 13, 2009
356/297.5/152.5/170/150 - consult/surgery morn/now/dr goal/my goal
Skinnyville is NO longer miles away...  It's a mere walk to the corner!!
Facebook me @ Theresa Marie Lehman

prissy25
on 10/17/09 10:18 pm - Barboursville, VA
Welcome  back Melanie, glad your here and you have made the right choice. There is alot of  drama here at times and it is unfounded to me but  like you said you have done nothing wrong and you shouldnt be kept from here because of  people who cant  keep there drama and gossip to there self. Why if people have issues they CANT take to the source is beyound me it would make things so much easier  instead of assuming all the time. But anyway not for me to get into right here. The  board is here for support for  all and  Im glad you came back and hope we will be here for you despite your needs.  BTW thanks  for  brining this out.
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

lysb
on 10/17/09 11:10 pm - Alexandria, VA
Melanie - welcome back! glad to see you!  how are you doing?  lys

Tina22026
on 10/18/09 5:34 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
yeah Melanie!  Welcome back my friend...so glad to see you again on here!  l'm here for ya anytime!!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Tam
on 10/18/09 5:56 am - Richmond, VA
Welcome back my dear!  You and I are in the same boat almost.  I will not let others keep me from here either!  It feels good to be back...hopefully you will feel the same way!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Toobcherished
on 10/18/09 8:48 am - Henrico, VA

Yay your back!!!!  I have no idea about the drama on this board but I sure am glad your back buddy!  Keep  me posted on your date for a revision!!!

Tanya

(deactivated member)
on 10/18/09 10:48 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Melanie -welcome back! And  I am glad you made the decision to come back and stay with people who want to give you support.  I came back after you had said you were leaving so I am unsure of the drama you are refering to.  didnt leave earlier because of any one person - I needed time to myself .... but I eventually came back too because I love the people of this board and I need support as well as want to give support.

I am glad yu came back!

Jackie

melanie M.
on 10/18/09 11:27 am - Hopewell, VA
Thank you to everyone for the welcome backs!! It means alot to me to know I am needed and loved
Ms Court
on 10/18/09 8:24 pm - Remington, VA
So glad to see your smiling face!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views