Back on Track - Friday

Kitty Kat
on 10/16/09 12:55 am - Richmond, VA
Good am! Posting for Ms Court this am. Love & hugs Court. How was your Thursday? Whatcha got going on for the weekend? Our Thurs was overall good. It was VERY fast. I love to get out in the rain & coolness. Makes me move my rear faster. Still not much like clearing ones head in the rain. :) As for the weekend much to my delight we've got some company coming into town from a few different directions. God is GREAT! Weather permitting there are some Fall Festivals & lots of cuppa/convos time we're looking forward to. Enjoy it ya'll!

Nutrition
Cuppas & vits - down
B - 1 slice of double fiber wheat bread french toast
S - 4 slices of provolone
L - chicken noodle soup 
S - protein drink
D - undecided (depends on company arrival)

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

(deactivated member)
on 10/16/09 1:11 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Yea was looking for this post!! I won't be on here after this afternoon until Sunday afternoon as I am coming to Richmond and then going on a weekend that my other half won't tell me where - just pack a bag  - bring my gym stuff - bring something really dressy for Saturday night - and we will be back Sunday - so I am very excited about that surprise! Life is good!

So today - treadmill already done for 40 mins but not had any chance to do any more than that yet...

Vits taken of course - drinking as well.......

Protein shake early as I have been up since 5am

B - boiled egg, 1/2 low cal toasted muffin and 1 slice of cheese - tiny sliver of s/f, carb free tomato ketchup 
S - protein shake
L - tamalie pie leftover - boo hoo all done after I eat that...
S - will be too full
D - don't know as we are going out but grilled chicken or seafood
No late night snack as will be busy with company

Hope you all have a good weekend!

Jackie
Tam
on 10/16/09 2:17 am - Richmond, VA
Good AM.  Yesterday was perfect!  Gots lots done and got to spend the evening with my mom at the hospital, just the two of us.  Today is also jam packed although I have taken a few minutes to stop and smell the roses so to speak.  Claire and I got in an early AM walk thanks to the rain guard on her stroller and the portable heater I have for her.  Came home and got Kara up and ready for school then drove her there like always.  Came home and got Claire bathed and ready for the day, fed her then she conked for a nap so I headed for a bubble bath!  So relaxing and peaceful!  The rest of the day consists of a dr appt in just a bit, laundry, cleaning then my new guy and all the kiddos are headed to dinner then the Homecoming game at Kara's school.  Tomorrow will be taking one of the dogs for a rabies booster shot and getting Kara ready for the homecoming dance.  I'm sure some other things but that is the biggie.  Sunday I think we are going to Busch Gardens for howl-o-scream.  If not then it will be something full of exercise!

Cuppas down
b-hard boiled egg
s-protein drink
l-not hungry
s-protein drink
d-not sure...were being taken out to dinner
s-protein drink

Hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Ms Court
on 10/16/09 3:46 am - Remington, VA
Thursday was not good mentally, taking mental health day today.  Love you guys & thanks for thinking of me.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

MerMer
on 10/16/09 4:34 am
Good Afternoon,

Slow day today. Not sure if I will eat anything else today. Having alot of pain with eating today. Think its more discomfort than pain. Even when I drink it feels uncomfortable travelng through my body. The discomfort goes and comes. Will call surgeon to discuss this.

Last minute plans to meet my sista for a play at Ford's Theatre this evening. Weekend will be quiet.

Have a GREAT rest of Friday and a Blessed weekend.

Tam
on 10/16/09 5:36 am - Richmond, VA
Make sure you call the surgeon today...don't wait until Monday!  Keep us posted and hope you feel better soon!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

(deactivated member)
on 10/18/09 11:44 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Feeling bad when you are eating but especially when you are drinking, is not good a sign and an indication that something is wrong. Please call your surgeon ASAP and don't let them make you wait for an appointment! This will probably not go away on it s own....

Let us know how you are feeling?

Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views