Back on Track - Wednesday Post

Ms Court
on 10/13/09 10:06 pm - Remington, VA
Morning!  I am so exhausted.  Due to scheduling issues I did not get to head home until 7 last night (waiting on hubby who had over time).  I actually ended up working extra also as I needed to catch up on some things.  Needless to say by the time we got home, fixed dinner, folded laundry from the night before, I crawled in to bed and did not get any exercise in.  I had considered walking while waiting for hubby but was wearing heeled boots & did not want sore feet.  Better prepared today in case the same happens.

a.m. protein & cuppas in
B - mini bagel & yogurt
S - banana
L - ham & cheese sandwich with chips
S - ?
D - ?

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/09 10:39 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Good morning Courtney - sounds like you had an exhausting day yesterday! Mine was busy and some things came up so I did not do as much exercise in the evening as I had planne d- but there is always today! I have already done my Hip Hop Abs dvd so at least done something to get moving today....

my food day consists of:

Vitamins and liquid

Protein shake
B - cheese and ham omelette
S - protein shake
L - tuna salad
S - celery sticks and peanut butter
D - Tamalie pie with spoonful of salsa
S - protein shake before bed - maybe a s/f jello carmel mousse - these are even yummier than the chocolate! 60 calories

Let's see what the rest of you are eating!!! It gives people ideas of what they can eat too and you can get some good ideas - always remember in a meal - protein first, then veg, then starch - in that order!
Tam
on 10/13/09 11:18 pm - Richmond, VA
Good AM.  Sorry I missed the last couple of days...lots going on!  Saturday was ball games with the new guy and his kids then off to the mountains for some apple picking.  We got home late but had a blast!  Sunday got all turned around...I woke up with extra energy and wanted to take advantage of the beautiful weather so I cut the grass, cleaned the gutters, used the weed eater, pulled weeds from the flowers and then did it all at my mom's house, too.  Lots of walking and exercise...I used the push mower instead of the riding one!  Just as I finished, showered, got Claire to bed and began snuggling in front of the TV with the new man I got a call that my mom was being transferred back to the hospital.  Out the door we ran and she is now back in ICU.  She is stable but has many things going on again so I am asking for prayers.  She has been thru so much...we don't know how much more her body can take...but we have faith and are lifting it up in His name.  Monday was a busy day, too.  Lots of time at the hospital, grocery store, laundry and I even made time for my walk,  That is my peaceful/thinking time.  Claire also went in for her 6 month checkup and shots so she was running a fever and slightly cranky...but nothing we couldn't handle.  Tuesday was just as jam packed.  Kara had a doctors appt right after school and Steve came by for the first time in over two weeks to see Claire.  That went OK and I am glad he finally made time for her.  Today is another jam packed one...what else is new, right???  More laundry awaits, hospital time, cooking (gonna throw dinner in the crockpot) and I must make time for my walk with the girls.

b-protein drink and yogurt
s-banana
l-protein drink
s-protein pudding (made it last night)
d-taco soup that will have been simmering all day and smells yummy!
s-protein drink

I am trying with the eating...but it is super hard!  Still no $$$ for vitamins...perhaps one day soon!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

prissy25
on 10/14/09 5:05 am - Barboursville, VA
Tammy  sorry to here about your mom and  didnt you forget the dentist appointment you had Sat. and BTW we didnt see you guys up on the mountain Sat, we were there until they closed what time where you there? I sure hate I missed getting to see Claire.  
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Tam
on 10/14/09 6:48 am - Richmond, VA
LOL...yep Melinda.  I sure did forget about that dentist appt although I don't know how since it was at 8 AM!  Kara and I both got a clean bill of health and we made Claire appt for her first visit next year too!  We were there about 3 or so, I think.  We didn't stay long.  We opted for a drive in the country so we could have more talking and sight seeing.  I will try and make it up that way soon so I can bring Claire to meet you or you can let me know when you are in town and we may be able to meet for coffee or something!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Kitty Kat
on 10/14/09 12:33 am - Richmond, VA
Good am. Yesterday was long & tiring. Today is much more jam packed. I'm embracing it. 

Nutrition
Cuppas & vits down
B - omelet
S - protein drink
L - undecided
S - protein drink
D - undecided

All best.

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views