Back on Track - Thursday post

Ms Court
on 10/14/09 9:02 pm - Remington, VA
Okay so yesterday was a better day at work.  Got home at a decent time,  hubby fixed dinner while I relaxed some.  Then we got in some quality time together.  I slept in a bit  today as I need to adjust my hours at work a bit this week so I am getting ready to head in now.  Nothing really planned for tonight, we have the girlies and it will be rainy so it will probably just be a quiet night in the house.

cuppas - working on it
protein - ran out, gotta stop & get some
b - bagel & yogurt
S - banana
l - leftovers
S - peanut butter crackers
D - not sure yet.

Have a great one!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 10/14/09 9:16 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am. Yesterday had its moments. Thankful for my sobriety more than ever, for remembering who/what I can control, for God who IS working in my life and others & for remembering that everything happens in its own time.. As for today its going to be jam packed. Rain or not I'm taking my walk.

Nutrition
Cuppas & vits about to go down
B - omelet
S - protein drink
L - chili
S - protein drink
D - undecided

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/09 9:41 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Yesterday was a good day but busy - I managed to get some exercise in and today I have already done 30 mins on the treadmill - more to follow this evening - going to give my Wii Fit a good hammering tonight!

liquid in and vitamins altready taken
chocolate shake
b - oatmeal with raisins
S - protein shake
l - boiled egg and ham
S - peanut butter and celery
D - left over Tamalie Pie

Maybe additional snack of chocolate s/f mousse before bed or a protein shake

Hope you all have a great day!!

Jackie
Tam
on 10/14/09 11:32 pm - Richmond, VA
Good AM beautiful!  What a wonderful morning!  I am loving the cooler temps and rain.  Claire and I have already been on a walk (thankful her stroller came with a rain sheild!) and will hopefully grab another one later today.  Yesterday turned out to be absolutely fabulous!  Got my errands done, laundry completed including bedding, house cleaned, a trip to target and blockbuster then a surprise dinner with my guy and the girls.  After dinner we all went to the mall where he proceeded to spoil all three of us!  Came home and started a movie but we all fell asleep...what a night!  Today is going to be jam packed...a few phone calls to make, tyding up, packing up some summer things to go to storage, grocery store, meeting some friends for lunch and maybe some other things I am forgetting...we will see what pops up!

cuppas and protein in~met my guy at starbucks on the way to take K to school and had a protein drink as soon as I got up
b~banana
s~protein drink
l~taco soup
s~protein drink
d~leftovers or more taco soup...depends on my mood!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views