So how have you all been?

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/09 3:50 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Thanks Pat ! - good to see you again - how have you been keeping?

Jackie
Tam
on 10/13/09 12:04 pm - Richmond, VA
Welcome back!  I have been MIA a lot with so many things going on.  Steve and I are seperated and it is definately permanent.  I have begun dating someone else and am very happy.  My mother has been very ill and in ICU for quite some time.  Claire is 6 months old and growing like crazy...she is my angel,  More recent pics of her are on my facebook.  Kara is a freshman in high school this year and is on the all A honor roll so far and doing better than ever.  She has really blossomed and made tons of new friends.  Her homecoming is this weekend!  I am going to try and head up your way at some point soon to go camping...perhaps you and Connor could join us and we can catch up!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/09 1:31 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Thanks Tammy!

I am sorry to hear about you and Steve but these things happen more frequently than we can anticipate..... and better to not stay where you are not happy. I have been seeing someone too and I am certainly much happier in my life right now....

I was sorry to read about your mom  - hope she starts to get better soon.  I know all his stress does not help eating patterns either....

If we can, Connor and I would be happy to join you when you come up here!

Glad to see you and the family are doing alright!

Jackie

Tam
on 10/14/09 4:13 am - Richmond, VA
I am not sorry about Steve and I.  We both need to find others and be happy apart and just deal with each other for Claire things only.  I can't take his BS any more or the lies.  I am glad you are seeing someone...details when you are ready!  Mom is holding her own...seems to be a little better each day!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Melissa N.
on 10/14/09 3:02 am - Stafford, VA
Hi Jackie!!!

I have missed you!!  I know your life has been insanely busy!!  I look forward to the meeting next month.  Hope all is well with you angel and yourself.

I have been insanely busy.  Just went to closing on a house last week.  So I am in the process of getting that ready to move into and maintain the current house I reside in along with the kids school and activites.  Work is as usual insane and gets more and more insane. 

I was diagnosed with an ulcer a few months ago.  It was getter better until recently and I think it is all stress related.  It flares up when my anxiety is really high.  But I need to get my butt back in to see my Gastro Dr and follow up with him from my last endo back in Sept which did show improvement.  Whew. 

Hopefully soon I can stop and take a breath.  It is so nice to see you back!!  you have been missed.

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/09 3:23 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi Melissa,

Yes I can see you have been incredibly busy too and with that stress level no wonder you have an ulcer!! lol They say moving is one of the biggest stresses along with divorce - and I have both so I understand your stress level completely! Hope that it heals soon...

Your weight loss is awesome! You look so beautiful!

My life has been insane but it is finally quietening down a little now and I can breathe again..... Connor is doing great! He was 6 last week and knows everything of course! My work also is insane and I am tired with it all. I need to win the lottery but can't even get close!

Good luck with the new house - I know you will enjoy it once it is at the stage where you can move into it....

I look forward to seeing you next month!!! - and I am glad to be back here - I need everyone's support here too.......

Take care and see you soon

Jackie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views