Back on Track - Friday Post

Ms Court
on 10/8/09 10:55 pm - Remington, VA
Happy Friday!!!!!!!!  So how are you today?  I am a bit better today.  Got to vent a bit last evening so that helped me some and I went to bed early, extra sleep always helps.  So I am in for a super busy weekend.  Leaving work today about 1 and headed to the mall to get a bday gift for my stepmom, then to the soccer fields to help set up for the tournament, then to my sisters for the football game, our school against her school, GO EAGLES!!, then finally home.  Up early tomorrow & out the door for soccer tournament, then off to my dad's to celebrate stepmoms bday, then home.  Sunday up & out the door early for soccer again GO FURY!!!, then home. Will be so glad for the holiday on Monday and a chance to relax.  Should finishing painting the fence on Sunday afternoon or Monday.

a.m. protein & cuppas - in
B - yogurt w/granola & bagel
S - peanut butter crackers
L - leftovers
S - apple
D - whatever my sister is making.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 10/8/09 11:53 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am. Felt off/rough yesterday so did basics and chilled otherwise. Lots of activities today/weekend. Still deciding so not sure what we are and are not doing. The weather is being taken into consideration. Definitely going to enjoy today's sunny, breezy warmth. Walk to happen when K gets home from school.

Nutrition
Vits & cuppas down
B - parmesan cheese omelet
S - fluids
L - undecided
S - fluids
D - what the buggas choose

All best! 

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Tam
on 10/9/09 1:48 am - Richmond, VA
Yes, very happy friday!  Today is a grand day.  Yesterday was awesome.  I got a lot of chores done and some laundry and then headed to Centreville for dinner,  I took a great friend with me and we had great convos all the way.  Claire was extra good on the ride, too.  Dinner was fabulous...Chilean Sea Bass!  Yummy, loads of protein and wonderful company, too.  After that...it was a trip to Starbucks for the drive home.  Today was rough getting going...got home WAY too late last night!  I have gotten myself in hear and am doing some more cleaning and packing of Steve's things so that he might come and get them.  I am loving this weather and as soon as Claire wakes from her nap then we will be spending the rest of the day outside!  Tomorrow is a trip to the mountains with my new "friend", his kids and mine then Sunday will be baseball and t-ball games for his boys.  I will be cooking dinner Sunday for his parents, too.  I am super excited about the way things in life are progressing.

am protein and cuppas in
b banana
s protein drink
l yogurt
s protein drink
d whi knows at this point i am just hoping to get something in and get my nutrition back on track!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

SWEET Tink
on 10/9/09 3:29 am
You where one busy lady yesterday ..
I hope your trip to the mountains is one that you will enjoy and remember . This time of year the mountains are so beautiful . Take lot's of pics .

Sounds like Sunday is going to be busy for you too ... I am envious of your energy !!

Have a great weekend ... hope to talk to you through out the weekend ...

Love ,
Tink

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views