Ahola!!!

Melissa N.
on 10/8/09 10:03 pm - Stafford, VA
I know I have not been around but life is insane!  Exciting though.  Workload as usual is heavy.  But I manage.  But I finanlly closed on my house on Monday!!!  I am a first home owner!!  I am so excited and cannot wait to get moved in.  I am getting some work done to one of the bathrooms.  A complete remodel.  Oh my is it coming along nicely.  I can not wait to see the final product.  There is some other work we need to do before we get moved in.  Plus there still remains the issue of the infestation.  I had Orkin out on Monday and they sprayed really well.  They come back on the 19th to spray again and we move in that weekend.  I think I may bomb a couple of times to help with the process.  It will be nice to have the extra space. 

On my jounry I doing well.  Of course the weight loss has slowed dramatically, but I am fine with that.  It is expected.  I am down to 195 and with an ultimate goal of 175, that is good.  I will be fine with the 180s.  Shot, I am even fine with were I am now.  I am so please and never imagened I would have done as well as I have in the 16 months since surgery.  It has changed my life and liberated me!!

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Ms Court
on 10/8/09 10:08 pm - Remington, VA
Congrats on the new house!!!!!!  So glad it finally happened for you!!!!

You should be so proud of the successs you have so far on your journey!  conratulations on that too!!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 10/8/09 10:38 pm - Richmond, VA
Congrats on all accounts Melissa! Sounds like things are moving along wonderfully!
Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Tam
on 10/9/09 1:40 am - Richmond, VA
I am so happy for you on all fronts.  I can't think of a better deserving family and I know you are excited to move in.  The weight loss will slow with where you are and you are absolutely beautiful.  I know you will be happy wherever you are!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Pat F.
on 10/9/09 4:31 am - Richmond, VA
Congrats on the new home and take it easy and take things one day at a time. You are doing great and look how far you have come.

lysb
on 10/9/09 6:21 am - Alexandria, VA
Awesome!  i'm so excited for you with the house FINALLY closing, and you do look fabulous!  thanks for being an inspiration, lys

caroline2622
on 10/9/09 7:31 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Congrat.ulations Melissa !    Enjoy your new home

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
Toobcherished
on 10/9/09 10:20 am - Henrico, VA
How Exciting!  Congrats on the house.  And boy 200lbs down?  Really?  You go girl!!!!!
rduck8
on 10/9/09 11:00 am
RNY on 03/17/09 with
Yea are you still living in Stafford or have you purchased some place else. So happy for you.
Melissa N.
on 10/9/09 9:49 pm - Stafford, VA
Hi Ruby!!

Yes I am still in Stafford.  I amactually just moving one street up!!

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views