Back on Track - Thursday Post

Ms Court
on 10/7/09 11:03 pm - Remington, VA

Good Morning!!!  How are you today?  Okay here.  Feeling a bit moody and down in the dumps, hoping it will wear off soon.  Had an okay night last night.  A friend came over to hang out & one of our "boys" came over for some homework herlp.  We watched the Yankees playoff game and just chilled.  I don't think I slept well which may be part of the problem.  Good news is after months of waiting, I got to work today and found out that my position has been upgraded with a small raise due to my increased job duties!  Woohoo!  So not  much planned today/tonight.  Work then home.  Girlies tongiht so I am sure things will be crazy.  If I am still feeling grumpy I might hide in my bed with a book.

a.m. protein & cuppas in
B - yogurt w/granola & bagel
S - banana
L - chipotle
S - apple
D - not sure yet, took ground beef out of the freezer but not sure what I am doing with it.

Have a great one!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

wjoegreen
on 10/7/09 11:15 pm - Colonial Heights, VA
Sounds like somebody need to go shopping, try on some new clothes (I didn't say you had to buy anything!!) or go home, move the furniture to teh side and put on some music and just dance.  The girlies would love that too I bet.  Maybe do a dress up thing with the kids and practice your flirty moves in the mirror.  AH-HA,...I saw that,...a half grin.  Go ahead, let it out.  I think there is a smile trying to surface!!!!
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Ms Court
on 10/7/09 11:54 pm - Remington, VA
Thanks Joe!  I needed that!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 10/7/09 11:29 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am. Yesterday was very jam packed & towards the end of the pm I was zonked. It was Chuck E Cheese night for Kayla's school. That went semi well. What counts is the buggas had a nice time. Today is up in the air for the most part.  I'm seeking guidance on some things. Keeping to myself & plugging along. 

Nutrition
Cuppas & vits down
B - omelet
S - protein drink
L - roast & veggies from the crockpot
S - not sure
D - dunno

All best.

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Tam
on 10/7/09 11:31 pm - Richmond, VA
Good monring beautiful!  Congrats on the promo and the raise!  You deserve it!  Yesterday was pretty good for me.  Got some quality time doing some needed/wanted things and grabbed Kara's homecoming dress after school.  She looks fabulous in it!  Today is jam packed!  I have some errands to run, appointments to make, a visit with Steve so he can see Claire and then I am going out of town so there is also packing to do, too!  I need to get off of here and get to my list!  Have a great day!

am...protein in
b, s, l  probably nothing
s protein drink in the car
d...going out!  probably some kind of fish,

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views