Back on Track - Wednesday Post

Ms Court
on 10/6/09 11:08 pm - Remington, VA
Morning!  How are you today?  Good here.  Interesting evening.  So right before dinner there were fire trucks & ambulances galore in the neighborhood, unfortunately one of my neighbors passes as a result of his alcohol addiction.  While outside investigating, I introduced myself to the mom of some of the girls friends, turns out we already knew each other from here (she hasn't been an active member in a couple of years) but had never met in person.  It was quite cool.  We were talking about being exercise buddies so I shall see where it goes.

a.m. cuppas & protein in
B - yogurt & bagel
S - apple
L - leftovers
S - popcorn
D - whatever hubby fixes

Have a great one.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 10/6/09 11:32 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am! I'm good. Our Tues was overall nice. Another death in the family, a lot of phone calls, catching up on chores, nature time, a yummy dinner, homework, bedtime & being surrounded by love and God's blessings. :) Today started off really early and is shaping up to be another nice one. Court God IS in everything & its nice that you got to meet your lady friend although the cir****tances were tough. Been there & am glad you are developing a friendship.

Nutrition
Cuppas & vits down
B - parmesan cheese omelet
S - protein drink
L - undecided
S - protein drink
D - undecided

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Tam
on 10/6/09 11:46 pm - Richmond, VA
Good AM beautiful!  Sorry to hear about your neighbors passing but glad you connected with someone that can really assist in "getting back on track".  All things happen for a reason.  Kat...sorry to hear about another death in your family.  Sending prayers to you and yours.  Our Tuesday was fabulous.  Kara and I went homecoming dress shopping and found the perfect one...and it is on sale!  She already has shoes to match so that is a plus, too.  Lots of phone convos and visiting with my mom.  I added some laundry and house cleaning as well as a walk, lunch with a wonderful friend and walking around the mall...all around a fabulous day.  Today started off awesome...got a wake up call from my new guy and we talked for a bit before showering and getting the day started.  Got Kara dropped off at school, Claire fed and back down for a nap, more laundry going and will be doing various chores/errands today.  Still not doing good on eating and still don't have vitamins...thankfully things are looking up though.  A trip to the grocery store is on the books so I am hoping to find something I can tolerate.

am  cuppa and protein in
b  banana
s protein drink
l who knows
s protein drink
d who knows

I'm just hoping to get something in!
Have a great day!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views