Back on Track - Tuesday post

Ms Court
on 10/5/09 10:51 pm - Remington, VA
Morning all!  How was your Monday?  MIne was good.  Didn't go the way I had it planned in my head and I am a bit bummed with myself but oh well.  I had a pretty lazy day, only thing I really did was go to the grocery store & some looking for a bday present for my stepmom.  Didn't get anything done at home like I wanted.  Took the youngest to her technical training class for soccer last night & home for dinner then some cuddles with hubby and early to bed.  Plans for today include work of course, picking up one of our "boys" for the night as he needs some homework help, picking up the oldest from football & making dinner.  We shall see what else happens.

a.m. cuppas & protein in
B - bagel, yougurt with granola
S - banana
L - turkey sandwich & chips
S - cheese crackers
D - not sure yet

Have a great one!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 10/5/09 11:05 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am! Our Monday was good. Got a LOT done! Very proud of K for great grades again last week. Got her first project which we're excited to begin working on. Today is relatively low key. Our walk will happen when K gets home from school.

Nutrition
Cuppas & vits down
B - omelet
S - protein drink
L - crab legs & greens
S - protein drink
D - undecided

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Tam
on 10/5/09 11:51 pm - Richmond, VA
Good AM.  Two for Two...so far, so good!  Yesterday was fantastic!  Had great convos, cuppas in the PM with that special someone and several walks thru out the day.  I am really loving this weather!  I got a big dinner cooked and all seemed to enjoy it.  On the books for today is meeting another friend for lunch, have a dr. appt for one of my girls, laundry and some housework.  If all falls into place with everything then more evening cuppas will be added to the agenda.  I sure love being spoiled!

am~cuppas and protein in
b~banana
s~protein drink
l~undecided...going out!
s~protein drink
d~probably nothing but will try to get something healthy in.

my pouch has shrunk and I am not tolerating keeping much of anything down, but I am trying.  Still no vitamins and it looks like at least a month before I can get any so for now I am taking just what I can find.  It is not the best kind for me and honestly I do not know if it is doing it's job or not, but I am at least trying!  That is the best I can do right now. 

Hope you all have a fabulous day!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views