Back on Track - Monday post

Ms Court
on 10/4/09 10:51 pm - Remington, VA
Morning all!  How was your weekend?  Mine was great!  Friday night had some quality time with hubby, we cuddled and watched tv.  Saturday was chores around the house, off to a friends to pick up a dresser, andthen some family over for dinner.  Sunday was a lazy morning doing a few things around the house, soccer in the afternoon and then some homework help in the evening.  Today is my Monday off of work and I plan on really working on our guest bedroom to get it in order.  Will probably hit the grocery store and I might do soccer duty this evening.

a.m. cuppas - working on it
protein - next
B/S - later morning so I will probably just combine these too
L - sandwich
S - crackers
D - not  sure yet

Hope you all have a great one!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 10/4/09 11:10 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am! Our weekend was definitely a blessing! We had such good times, laughs & lots of nature time. Attended a few Fall Festivals (LOTS more coming in the next several weekends/every weekend), got house work done, spent time making lists of things we are wanting to accomplish, made some good decisions & I'm excited about so much right now. I talked to a few folks who put a lot in perspective for me & I'm so thankful for the Lord & His many blessings. I'm also very proud of myself for remaining true to the people & things I'm meant to & I'm incredibly thankful for my sobriety. I'm feeling so loved & blessed & I am helping others in their sobriety journeys as well. Lots of thankfulness & thankful for's!!! Today is jam packed! Its Momma's birthday!!! Enjoy your day ya'll! Make it the best you can!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!

Nutrition
Cuppas & vits down
B - parmesan cheese omelet
S - protein drink
L - baked talapia & veggies
S - protein drink
D - roast & veggies from the crockpot

All best ya'll!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Tam
on 10/4/09 11:53 pm - Richmond, VA
Good morning!  I am not sure I am ready to begin posting full time again but I am going to give it a try and see where things go.  This will be a good post for me since I need to really get back on track.  My weekend was absolutely fabulous!  Friday night consisted of looking for a homecoming dress with Kara then movies with my girls.  It was an awesome and relaxing time.  Saturday was tons of time in nature.  We did yard work, took three walks thru out the day and cooked out for lunch.  I had a date Saturday night and it was really awesome!  We have tons in common and really hit it off.  He took me to dinner then some serious dancing...OMG!  He's got moves!  The second date will be very soon!  Sunday was more nature time, more shopping for the right dress and shoes, a trip to the grocery store and some laundry.  Today is filled with lunch with friends, dinner with my sister for her birthday today, some cleaning and more laundry.  We are also decorating for halloween today so lots of nature time again!  I really heart this weather we have been having.

am cuppas~done
vitamins~need to get $ to buy some. My girls come first and they need things before I can get them.
Snack~protein drink
Breakfast~peach yogurt
Lunch~a surprise...Claire and I are meeting friends
Snack~protein drink
Dinner~probably nothing
Snack~protein drink

I have not eaten anything for three weeks until Sat night.  I have lost 35 lbs in that time and it is really the wrong way.  I need to get back on track.  Now that mom is doing so much better and I am at peace with my marriage then I have faith that I can do it!

Have a wonderful day!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views