Update on my mom and me

Tam
on 10/1/09 12:25 pm - Richmond, VA
Thru Gods grace she has survived against all the doctors odds!  She beat everything that was thrown at her and is on her way to coming home.  I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your prayers, PM's, phone calls, love and support during this horrific time in my life. 
I h onestly do not know what I would have done if I had lost her.

As for me...I have lost 30 lbs in the past three weeks.  I had a stubborn 5 lbs left to lose from having Claire but am now down 25 extra and officially at my all time low!  Steve and I have called it quits after 12+ years together.  He has moved out and me and my girls and dogs are not unhappy.  I have a date this Saturday night!  I truly believe God has a plan for all of us and this is the direction He wants me to move in...after all, He led me here!  I am tired of being unhappy and Steve is too so this is for the best.

I am considering coming back to the boards full time and just being cautious.  Yes, there is more to it with my mom and also with Steve and I but honestly I do not feel the need to post it all on here.  If you have questions please feel free to ask.  I will respond in PM's only.  My family will always come first and if that means not posting details then so be it!  I do love you all and pray for you daily.

Huggles!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

SWEET Tink
on 10/1/09 1:45 pm
I am so glad your Mom is on her way to better health. I was really worried for her . AS you know the prayers where said .. and I will keep saying them ...

And if you are happy that is all that matters in your life . Life is too short !
Just remember to always keep it real and be always be true to who you are .

Love to you , and I hope to see you on the 8th ... you and that beautiful baby !

Tink

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

lysb
on 10/1/09 9:26 pm - Alexandria, VA
Good to see you back Tam, love ya, lys

MerMer
on 10/1/09 10:47 pm
Hello Tam,

It is so good to hear that your mom is doing better. Mom's are the greatest.

Ms Court
on 10/2/09 12:27 am - Remington, VA
Glad to hear that you mom is doing better and on the road to recovery.

I am also happy for the strenth & positives you are finding in your life!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

caroline2622
on 10/2/09 11:00 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with

Tam   Glad to hear your Mom is doing well.   Will continue my prayers for you & your family.

Glad to hear you will be online with us again. You WL info has been very informative and supportive.

With that said, we are all just aquaintances and would be rare to find true friends.  This online stuff I foulnd to be gossip based at time.   I am an early online AOLer chatter and it can lead to gossip and alot of crap.    We just do not really know who you are chatting with.   Exited AOL and the Drama ! along time ago.    Sorry if I sound harsh. I do not mean to,    You have young childred and you need to protect your privacy. 

Looking forward to your words of wisdon in the future,  Hugs back, 

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
dwpersel
on 10/2/09 11:41 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Hello Tam,

Glad you're back and your Mom is doing well. I always enjoy reading and learning from your posts.

Diana

Toobcherished
on 10/4/09 4:53 am - Henrico, VA
Praise God, Im so happy to hear that your Mom is doing well now.  What great news.  Just goes to show the power of prayer and human will to get better as well. 

I want you to know that I too have seperated from my husband...he left in July.  And with all the craziness and money issues etc I am still so at peace with the decision.  Now its time for us to concentrate on our health and looking forward to new beginings and I just can't wait. 

Hope so see you around the boards more.  Be blessed.

Tanya
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views