Back on track - Thursday post

Kitty Kat
on 10/1/09 12:47 am - Richmond, VA
Good am ya'll! Court's a bit jam packed this am. I'm posting to help her out!

How was your Wednesday? Ours was beautiful! I cannot express enough how much I LOVE Fall! We managed to get a lot accomplished & I'm SO very proud of my KK. She is doing wonderfully in school & her grades are fantastic. Got several important things taken care of & very much enjoyed baking with Nora. She's quite the artist. So proud of her too. Walk was wonderful. Everything is changing & we took a different path last pm than normal. Always great to change things up. For today, I've been rolling since this am & am already checking off much of our To Do list!!! Have a great one ya'll!

Nutrition:
Cuppas & vits down
B - plain omelet with orange jam
S - protein drink
L - undecided
S - protein drink
D - undecided

All best ya'll!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Ms Court
on 10/1/09 9:55 am - Remington, VA
Thanks for covering for me & checking up on me .  I got in to work today and was jammed packed until I left.  So glad  I don't have too many days like that.  I too had a good Wednesday.  Enjoyed the evening with my hubby & our youngest, got to bed a bit early.  We enjoy the fall season too!  It is our favorite so we have been loving our brisk morning & cool evenings.  Need to get the exercise in a bit better though.  I have just felt so exhausted lately, partly from being so busy, partly from not resting well with the cold I had, and partly cause me & the vitamins have not been working well lately.  Definitely something to work on.  Being so busy today my nutrition was okay but definitely not norm for me.

a.m. protein & cuppas were in
S - banana
S - peanut butter crackers
S - granola bar
(I never had time to stop & get my normal breakfast so I munched all morning as I got hungry)
L - left over chicken & dumplings
S - apple
D - taco (only had half)

I can tell I am very droopy and sleepy and plan to hit the bed really soon.  Hope you all had a wonderful day!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views