Didn't anybody miss me??

caroline2622
on 9/29/09 9:28 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Sorry you are not feeling well.  

If I may suggest  Trader Joes B-12     not gritty and disolves quickly.  If you do not have a Trader Joes near you I will send you a bottle.   Need to get some more this weekend.   

Or are you getting shots to catch you up.   

Take care ! 

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
Ann S.
on 9/29/09 11:31 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Thanks Caroline.  Sorry I had to cut our phone call short but Mike had just come home & I was waiting on him to have dinner.  But I'm looking forward to continuing our discussion tomorrow.

At the moment the only thing I'm taking is pain meds since the lab results aren't back yet.  However, after talking with a medic friend of mine, I'm going to call PCP tomorrow & find out why I can't be taking some B-12 now instead of suffering through this for a week.

Thanks for telling me about Trader Joe's.  The nearest branch for me is in Springfield...about 70 miles away.  Don't know what course of treatment the doc may have in store for me.

Sorry my writing seems so abrupt but it hurts to type.

Talk to you tomorrow, hon!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

vagirl00
on 9/29/09 11:43 pm
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Ann!!! 

I can't believe I am just now coming to the Board and seeing this post of yours.  I am so sorry you aren't feeling well....I sure hope the doc's able to find out that it is something easily taken care of and gets you back to 100% again.  Please, please take care of yourself and let me know if there's anything I can do.

Hugs!
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views